• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Short Edits by TMBTM

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In this thread I'll present most of the short edits I've done
I usualy did not like much presenting short edits from the Consecutions separately in vimeo format because I feel the Consecutions are a group effort, but well, when enough time has passed I guess it does not matter much and if it can gives a new chance for some works to be seen, then why not.

As someone pointed that the Shut Up! Consecution is not online in DVD form for now anymore, I'll start with my short edit for this project.
The goal was to tell a story without dialogues.
It's a mix of Regarding Henry and Frantic and it's called Death Tango.

Side note: I've done two special effects for this edit. One is removing a buidling that was obviously not in Paris. And the other was to remove a toilet logo on a door (that door could not have that logo cause the action takes place at someone's appartment.)

I'll update this first post with more edits in the coming days / weeks.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very nice! My favourite part was JJ.Abrams' cameo as the grocery clerk.

Forgive my ignorance but what was that excellent track at the end, Grace Jones?

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Forgive my ignorance but what was that excellent track at the end, Grace Jones?

Thanks, and yup, Grace Jones - I´ve seen that Face before 1981
It is on the Frantic soundtrack.
(her french is not very good though, lol)

Top Bottom