• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Shazam: Fury of the Gods - The Indignation Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After making a new version of my extended cut of the first film in 4k, I decided to tackle the 2nd one and it's many deleted scenes! My cut of the first film contained a lot of alternate material, but this is more of a longer cut rather than an alternate version.

- added another moment with Kalypso and Hespera killing a guard in the opening
- added Billy contemplating with a plasma ball while Freddie watches a dragon film
- added Hespera showing the Wizard her restored powers
- added Pedro, Darla and Billy watching a Phillies game while talking about secrets
- added Mary working as a food delivery driver, and ending up at a party (as referenced but not seen in the final film)
- extended scene of Billy and Freddy talking out the back of the school cafeteria
- added Billy accidently saying SHAZAM in the Rock of Eternity library
- added a father and son playing catch, and being cut off as the dome goes up
- added the kids talking about the dome, as Eugene investigates if it's a trap
- added mini-montage with a newscaster (played by a very special cameo) talking about the dome's reprocussions on the city's populus
- extended moment with Kalypso and the porta-a-loo occupant
- added the return of the Yellow Beetle Girls and their kittens in the third act
- extended ressurection of Hespera, with Shazam talking to her about the sacrifice of Atlas
- extended moment with Shazam stealing the staff from Kalypso

Theatrical Cut - 02:10:07
Indignation Edition - 02:19:44

Added - 9:37

I've done a little bit of finishing VFX in this cut, which I always love to do.

Shazam-Fury-Of-The-Gods-00-25-31-09-Still019.png

Shazam-Fury-Of-The-Gods-00-25-31-09-Still018.png

Shazam-Fury-Of-The-Gods-02-04-28-00-Still021.png

Shazam-Fury-Of-The-Gods-02-04-28-00-Still020.png

shazam2.png

Hi Bobson, i would love to check out your edit to see if it makes the movie better.

Back
Top Bottom