• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

September 2022 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in September 2022?

• A Star is Born (1954): Reconstrcuted Theatrical Cut in HD by Wraith

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The Wolverine: The James Mangold Restoration by Silver Screen Samurai & Wakeupkeo

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Desperado: Grindhouse Cut by Dawnrazor

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Titanic: Last Minute Twist Edit by Julien Josselin

• Star Wars Episode I: The Rise of Naboo by Eyepainter

• Crisis on Earth-X by BionicBob

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation - Riker's Brain by asterixsmeagol

• Halloween II: The Return of Michael Myers by Ryantology

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Forbidden Marvels' Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Forbidden Marvels

• Star Wars Episode II: Shroud of the Dark Side - An Attack of the Clones Fanedit by DsqrD Studio

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This month we have 10 fanedits for your consideration.

Voting closes on October 31st.

TAKE NOTE:
  • Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOW BEING STRICTLY ENFORCED:
  • Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing users or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Anyone found voting for their own edit or soliciting votes will have their edit disqualified from the poll. No exceptions.

Wow!

Thank you everyone who voted!! I'm are deeply honored at such a positive reception to this edit, and against such great other edits this month from some legendary editors.

This was great fun working on such a passion project that I and so many others wanted to see, and I feel lucky to have been a part of creating it. @Silver Screen Samurai, take a bow!

Thank you to everyone for this reception.
This is an edit that meant a lot to me, and to see its ideas came across effectively means the world.

And I'd also like to extend a tremendous amount of thanks to @Wakeupkeo, who was instrumental in refining ideas or solutions to problems that hadn't yet been determined at the point I'd originally considered cancelling the edit. His ideas not only helped solve issues with clarity at points where scenes were removed, but also generated new ideas I would not have come up with if not for his ideas inspiring them as a reaction. One of the best collaborations I could have hoped to have.

To the users and Academy of Fanedit.org, thank you for this honor.

Why doesn't Silver Screen have a badge?!

Because it’s only a collaboration of an approved editor and a non-approved one, not actually a submission for faneditor status approval. That would need to be done solo.

Congrats to the winners. Please PM me a link to a high res still so I can make an award banner.

Back
Top Bottom