• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

September 2021 FEOTM

What was your favourite edit in the month of September 2021?

• Wonder Woman: The Excellent Adventure Edit by Wakeupkeo

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Superhero Movie – The Full Hourglass by Bobson Dugnutt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mission: Impossible 2 – The Spence Edit by Spence

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Batman: The Killing Joke – The Novel Cut by BlueYoda

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Star Wars: Abridged III – The Resistance by subjectzero

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The Making Of Split Unbreakable Glass by Wraith

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • American Gangster: Two Tales by L8wrtr

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A choice of seven edits to vote for this month: Voting closes on November 1st. Please note: Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts. Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit. Faneditors are not allowed to solicit… (read full article...)

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just wondering about one thing: I understand that The Warlord submitted his Doctor Who: Vengeance on Varos edit last week. It has yet to show up on IFDb, but I don't know if it's due to lack of updating, something went wrong with the submission, or did he submit it as an October edit?

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warlord's edit is till pending on IFDB, so I didn't include it. The last week of the month can be a bit fuzzy as while edits may technically get submitted in one month, they might not get updated till the beginning of the next (IFDB is updated every Sunday). If an edit gets missed because of this, it will be treated as an edit for the following month and will be on the next poll.

TinyBreadMouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And they’re all lined up. All the ponies. This is the most exciting day for fans of the Kentucky Derby— and they’re off!

Wonder Woman: The Excellent Adventure and Mission: Impossible 2 - The Spence Edit are neck and neck coming around the curve!
Right behind them is American Gangster: Two Tales, followed by The Making of Split Unbreakable Glass, then Batman: The Killing Joke, then Star Wars: Abridged III, and Superhero Movie: The Full Hourglass at the tail end!

It's anyone's game! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tom Cruise IS Max Lord

3208a2ae0fea512c3ced207cd0c6d324.gif

Diana cannot defeat him!

32d3c0855390dc10-600x338.jpg

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow! A tie? Those are both really good edits, each redefined the movie they were based upon. Every one of those that I watched were excellent. You are all winners in my eyes.

Edit: ironic how quickly things can change.

Last edited:

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ This. I'd be okay with either of them winning, they're both more than remarkable. Just as I'd be okay with any other of this month's candidates that I have seen winning instead. This has been a really strong month, so much quality!

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm DEEPLY HONORED to have as many people viewing, let alone voting for my edit, especially considering the AMAZING competition! Heavyweights this month. I am loving the amazing quality being produced lately!

And a last vote to make this another amazingly close race! I was sure Diana was doomed! Wow!

... apparently she ain't done yet!

Last edited:

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't have control over the precise time the polls close when I set them up, only the day, but this one should close at 12:15 ET, I believe.

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you @blueyoda!!!!

And thank you @L8wrtr!! Agreed there was some heavy competition this month!!! I am truly honored!!!

Top Bottom