• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Seinfeld: The Extended Series

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
CkDKzYN.png

So in my brief time off from the site I watched a bit of Seinfeld, and a lot of the deleted scenes are neat, so for the heck of it I added them back in. I've already done the first two seasons pretty easily enough and since they're both short much like the DVD boxset, I've combined the two into one package. I've also used the PAL box sets as they're the highest quality in 576p compared to the US 480p. I've also slowed it down by roughly 5% to negate the PAL speedup. The deleted scenes were also interlaced, so I've deinterlaced them and also done some minor colour correction where needed. 

ADDITION LIST

Season 1 and 2 - Now Available! 
KYPxufA.png

Male Unbonding - S01E04
- Added extended conversation with Joel at the end of the episode about borrowing a tape

The Ex-Girlfriend - S02E01
- Added extended conversation with George telling Jerry that he'll fake a kidnapping on himself
- Added Jerry trying to ask George to get a guy to let him in. (while driving). I reused a shot from The Airport for an establishing shot. 
- Added Kramer giving George some of his great cantalope

The Jacket - S02E02
- Added extended shopping scene with Jerry trying on some pants as well as a jacket. I added back some of the opening credits and recreated them as best I could.

The Heart Attack - S02E08
- Added extended scene of George having a "heart attack" with a Monk's Cafe chef yelling at George for bringing in an outside cucumber 
- Added Elaine talking about a magazine she was reading in the ER. I had to cut a line from George as it was impossible to edit around. 
- Added the ER nurse forcibly taking the magazine back. Also cut an ADRed line from Jerry here cause of a laugh track

The Chinese Restaurant - S02E11
- Added George talking about spraining his leg muscles

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When I first read about this project, it was in the ideas section...I see this pop up today and I'm like "blimey, he edits fast"

flaminio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How fun! Question: is it possible to view the series without the laugh track?

hoihoi8

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This sounds amazing! Anyone know if the other seasons have been done? I love The Office extended cuts

Insidious

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This definitely sounds amazing. I grew up in a house that was Seinfeld followers.

Top Bottom