• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

See - The Spence Movie Edits

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Chapter One is complete and now listed on IFDB. I originally wanted to release Chapter Two alongside it but it needs a little more time in the oven. That one will be coming soon.

Work on Chapter Three is ongoing and I have a workprint assembled, but it's a bit longer than I want it to be. I've gotta get another 15-20 minutes out of it without disrupting the story.

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (covering the events of Season 1) have been released. Chapter 3 is getting the finishing touches. I went a different way with Chapter 3, it's a little longer (about 2:45) but covers the entirety of Season 2. Structurally, it didn't make sense to split this one as it felt like the season had a clear beginning, middle, and end.

Not sure what to do with Season 3 just yet, whether it will fit well into a single film or not. I think the plan is to condense it into one Chapter, but I'll have to see how it goes.

Top Bottom