• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Se7en: Extended Edition

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Original film name: Se7en
New fim name: Se7en: Extended Edition
Original Runtime: 127 min
New Runtime: 132 min
Amount of time Cut/Added: 5 min added

Restored Extended/Deleted Scenes:
-Original Opening
-Car ride in from Gluttony with surround effects added to original stereo audio
-"Spare some change?"
-"My future" with surround effects added to original stereo audio
-Raid on Victor's with surround effects and score added to original stereo audio
-Pride
-added some title cards to the beginning
-added chapter stops where deleted scenes have been restored
-added motion menu

Not restored:
-Tracy wakes up from light sleep
-Alternate ending

Intention for this fanedit:

A slightly longer version of a movie that is pretty much perfect to begin with. I decided not to add the "Tracy wakes up from light sleep" extended scene because all that is "extended" about it is an exterior shot of their apartment that lasts a few seconds. I decided to keep the original ending because I felt it was superior to the alternate ending and it's not all that "alternate" to begin with.

A SL NTSC 5.1 DD DVD with artwork is available at thepiratebay.

Time needed for the edition: about a week

SE7EN3DDVDCOVER.jpg

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I find it funny that I literally just bought the 7 issue comic series yesterday that features the art you used for the DVD. weird.

stomachworm

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Note: If searching piratebay for this, search Seven NOT Se7en. It took me a while to find it.

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
this will go nicely with my criterion collection extras and the SE, thanks adabisi ;)

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks nice. I haven't seen the alternate opening before, so I look forward to this.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Leper Messiah TR said:
wish this was available on rapidshare...
it is. DLC is on fanedit.info.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can't be looking very hard can you?

Just go to fanedit.info and find from there. You'll need jDownloader.

Leper Messiah TR

Reaction score
Trophy Points
white43 said:

I just want the links, I don't intend to download new software (which probably wouldn't work with my slow internet)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
man, it is an extended edition. Don't waste your time here. Don't waste our time. Don't spam my forum.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Leper Messiah TR said:
white43 said:

I just want the links, I don't intend to download new software (which probably wouldn't work with my slow internet)

Yea and I'm telling you you'll need jDownloader to download it from that site. That is the only place you'll get it from, we don't PM or post links. Stop being lazy or bugger off.

Leper Messiah TR

Reaction score
Trophy Points
white43 said:
Leper Messiah TR said:
white43 said:

Yea and I'm telling you you'll need jDownloader to download it from that site. That is the only place you'll get it from, we don't PM or post links. Stop being lazy or bugger off.
post edited by boon23. Offensive part removed. User has been warned for this.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Se7en is one of my favorite movies of all time. I was aware that there were deleted and extended scenes but had never actually seen them. Adabisi flawlessly incorporated the new scenes. These scenes added depth to the characters and to the story. As Captain Khajiit mentioned, Adabisi didn't try to add in every single deleted and extended scene just for the sake of this edit being an extended edition, he clearly chose which scenes to include with some thought and care. Nice work [MENTION=6765]Adabisi[/MENTION]!

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gatos said:
Se7en is one of my favorite movies of all time. I was aware that there were deleted and extended scenes but had never actually seen them. Adabisi flawlessly incorporated the new scenes. These scenes added depth to the characters and to the story. As Captain Khajiit mentioned, Adabisi didn't try to add in every single deleted and extended scene just for the sake of this edit being an extended edition, he clearly chose which scenes to include with some thought and care. Nice work Adabisi!

Awesome, glad you liked it!

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New higher quality 2GB digital file now available.

Top Bottom