• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Scream 5 - The Extended Requel

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Because nobody takes the true fans seriously, not really. They just laugh at us, and why? Because we love something? We're just a fucking joke to them! How can fandom be toxic? It's about love! You don't fucking understand, these movies are important to people.

Ahead of the release of the latest and Scream sequel, I've gone back and added a few short deleted scenes back into the 5th film. Formally just titled Scream, I've just renamed it Scream 5 cause why not.

Created a new title card for this too, considered stylising it like 5CREAM, but it looked goofy as hell, so it's just "SCREAM 5"

Here's the alternate Dewey introduction, with some music taken from Scream 2.

CHANGELIST

- added new title card, now titled SCREAM 5
- added alternate Dewey introduction
- added Dewey talking to Sheriff Judy, about the new attacks, and her asking him back to the force officially
- added Sam talking to Mindy at a crime scene
- added alternate shot of Sam running up to Dewey and the Deputy at the crime scene

Theatrical - 1:54:11
Extended - 1:56:11

MBbKZaO.png

There's a Roman numeral for 5 in the M. That is why the point is so long. I originally thought it was supposed to emulate a knife, until I saw how they hid the Roman numeral for 6 in the next ones title, then it all made sense. It would be cool if you made the V red. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Just saw Scream VI and definitely want to revisit 5! I'll absolutely be checking this out. (also so glad you added a 5 in the title!)

There's a Roman numeral for 5 in the M. That is why the point is so long. I originally thought it was supposed to emulate a knife, until I saw how they hid the Roman numeral for 6 in the next ones title, then it all made sense. It would be cool if you made the V red. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.
When I read this I felt like bringing it to life... so I did.

Back
Top Bottom