• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ryan Need and Marshall Hubbard's Dungeons and Dragons: Requiem

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

The Final episode of the 1980s Saturday morning cartoon Dungeons and Dragons. From a script written by series writer Michael Reaves. Fully animated by using original footage from the series. Dialog from the DVD radio show released in 2006 by BCI eclipse. With original cast member Katie Leigh graciously reprising her role of Shelia. Music reconstructed from the original series (with varying degrees of success) The creators of this episode are fans first, amateur animators second. There are many things I wish could have done differently in this presentation, but I am very proud of what we have accomplished and it is my hope that those who love this cartoon as much as we do will be pleased with what we have put together. Ryan Nead- September 28, 2020

Official legal disclaimer:
Neither Ryan Nead nor I, Marshall Hubbard, own the rights to Dungeons and Dragons. The rights belong to Marvel-Disney-Wizards of The Coast Original cast voices appear in the episode, as well as a role reprisal from Katie Leigh to which she gave her legal assent. The radio production voiceovers used are owned by its respective corporation. This animation was made for the purpose of fan enjoyment is not owned by us in a way for commercial purposes.

Professional Disclaimer: I have attempted to follow Michael Reaves' amazing script to the closest letter, except places that were beyond my abilities to create. His script ends at 28 minutes on an "open ending" that he was instructed to write by the producers, should the series continue to a 4th season. The extra events that occur after that are strictly my ideas (discussed with my co-creator Marshall Hubbard) on how to close out the series. With concepts and events stemming from previous stories, and in an attempt to bring a definitive closure to the story of the search for a way home.

Back
Top Bottom