• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Rush: Music ReMixed - By: ADM - Artwork By: Ron Moses

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Those look great! Ron did a wonderful job on those. Is he working on disc art?

ron2112

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I generally don't do disc art, because every disc I've ever applied an adhesive label to was unplayable within a year. So as a rule I avoid them. But if there is a demand, I'm sure I could put something together!

Thanks for making my inserts look all spiffy-like, Kracker! I owe ya one. :wink:

Ron Moses

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No prob... just showing off what you can do.

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes ther is a demand,most of us direct print on the disc anyways.stickers is old school
DJ

ron2112

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah, see I'm way behind the technological curve on the whole disc printing thing. No problem, gimme just a bit to come up with something.

Um... anyone got a standard spec for the printed area?

thanks!
Ron Moses

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just dont go to close to the center,there are no hub printable CD's yet,to my knowledge,try to keep text and info towards the edges.
DJ

ron2112

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, what do you guys think of these? I'm pretty sure I got the dimensions right, but I'll be happy to correct them. Like I said, I'm not used to doing disc art so forgive me if it takes me a couple of tries.

http://www.the-mosi.net/R30ADMdiscs.rar

Ron Moses

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
perfect,great job,but i would let the image go all the way to the center,it aviods line up problems.
DJ

ron2112

Reaction score
Trophy Points
dark jedi said:
perfect,great job,but i would let the image go all the way to the center,it aviods line up problems.
DJ
Ah, I misunderstood what you meant when you said "Just don't go too close to the center." You meant with informational content, not necessarily with artwork. I get it. V2.0 should be up tonight or tomorrow.

Ron Moses

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
exactly,sorry i should have been more clear,my bad.
keep up the great work,they look good
DJ

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
very well done,that is perfect,that is how Sean does my discs,with hub printable you can take the info\text in closer to the center,non hub like for CD's and DL's you have to space the info\text out like you did,so when i have art done,I have to let him know whether it is SL or DL.
thanks for the art
PERFECT

DJ

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As of October 1, 2012, this was the oldest thread on the forum. I am the greatest necro-poster who ever lived!

Also, I totally want to check this Rush remix out.

Top Bottom