• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

RRR No Dubbing Edition Export Help

iwearfakemustaches

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This project is a out of my wheelhouse and I have no idea what I'm doing. This is my attempt to merge multiple versions of RRR so that everyone is speaking their native tongue on screen thus eliminating all dubbing. HOWEVER due to my limited knowledge I was unable to retain the audio quality through the editing process.

I could not get Atmos files imported into Davinci at all so both the Hindi and Telugu versions of the film are E-AC-3 6 channel Dolby Digital Plus 384kbs. And the best I can export is a muddy 128 kbs which sounds terrible. The editing of all the languages together is the only thing I'm actually happy with. If someone feels like they can export this properly I'd be happy to share the Davinci Project file so you wouldn't have to re-edit the whole thing. Otherwise if you have any advice please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom