• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

RR: Machete vs Predators

Apparently Walton Goggins of "The Shield" has joined the cast. I always thought he did really well on the show as his transformation from loyal friend to bitter enemy and somewhat back again was magnificently done. Here's hoping he has a substantial role and not just as a background actor such as his role in "The Bourne Identity."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59731

Adrien Brody will be the lead role in Predators.
Danny Trejo should be part of it, too.

Brody is not my favorit actor, at all, but at least he is a good one.
Makes this project a bit more "serious", if possible.

:wat: interesting.

Adrian Brody
Alice Braga ("I Am Legend")
Danny Trejo ("Machete")
Walt Goggins ("The Shield")
Oleg Taktarov ("15 Minutes')
Mahershalalhashbaz Ali ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button")
Louiz Ozawa ("Gigantic")
as well as Topher Grace (whom I HATE in almost everything - I am lookin' at you Spiderman 3)

http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2009/10/predators-stars-adrien-brody.html

x65a5de55.jpg

Hell yeah!!! (as you say in english...)

I think they look too short w/ big bobble heads. :wat:
I hope the camera angles and post/effects remedy this.

Can't get excited about either film to be honest, even with the latest Predators on set pics i'm still not impressed.

Back
Top Bottom