• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Rogues Alternate/Retro Cover/Poster thread/thread

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Black-capped Chickadees and binoculars. I like this story!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hopefully this will show up, quick sketch:
woman%20gangster%20rogue%20marker_zps94htwlto.jpg~original

Palmer-offense_opt.jpg

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Love the style of the sketch man!  Cool art deco vibe in my opinion.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thought you might dig this:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Someone, who doesn't say much, said one of my paintings is their "favorite painting in the whole world".

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It took about 2 or three weeks but I successfully made a tracing table/lightbox. Built it out of the legs of an old coffee table, a bunch of pine, a picture frame and some jewelery box drawers I found in a bin. Ontop of where the coffee table was I built a book shelf so that I could have my art books handy and they would also keep the construction weighted down as the way I built up the table ontop of the shelf the drawing surface had to stick out farther than the legs did and it could have tipped if there wasn't enough weight near the bottom. The whole thing turned out quite sturdy in the end and the lightbox aspect functions well enough. It was probably 30 dollars for the wood and 12/18 dollars for the lights versus 100-200 dollars to buy one of theses things new. I'll try and get a picture up.

Top Bottom