• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Rogue One: The Battle of Scarif

YGPWFOV.jpg
This took a really long freaking time, but I finally have Blu-ray/Dvd ISO’s along with custom box art. Life has been so crazy this past year for me and I had no time to wrap this baby up until now. 

The Bluray ISO is really awesome too...definitely worth the download time.. Both versions include the actual fan edit, along with interactive menus, scene selections, and a few special features. Here is a preview of the menu on YouTube:

The only bad news is that I was unable to create a 5.1 Surround version of this edit. Adobe Premiere Pro lost the Dolby Digital license, along with any easy or reasonable way to export a surround file that I am aware of. I tried rolling back my version of Premiere but it corrupted my project file, so unfortunately I am stuck. If something develops and I am able to export a 5.1 version of the edit, I will certainly let you all know.

Thanks again for your patience, and May the Force be with You (I had to!). 

eldusto84 said:
The only bad news is that I was unable to create a 5.1 Surround version of this edit. Adobe Premiere Pro lost the Dolby Digital license, along with any easy or reasonable way to export a surround file that I am aware of. I tried rolling back my version of Premiere but it corrupted my project file, so unfortunately I am stuck. If something develops and I am able to export a 5.1 version of the edit, I will certainly let you all know.

I recently needed a surround AC3 file from a premiere export and, like you, found out the the option had disappeared. I ended up using Aften. I exported a polywav from Premiere and then used AftenGUI to convert it to AC3.

This is now on ifdb. Scarfiication complete. Thread moved.

mla2520 said:
Your DVD/Blu Ray covers say "Episode 7.5". Should that not be 3.5?

Ha, no it’s a semi sequel/parody of Episode 7. You can watch it here on YouTube.

Great edit, though I found a lot of the John Williams tracks very distracting due to my having watched the films so many times.

eldusto84 said:
The only bad news is that I was unable to create a 5.1 Surround version of this edit. Adobe Premiere Pro lost the Dolby Digital license, along with any easy or reasonable way to export a surround file that I am aware of. I tried rolling back my version of Premiere but it corrupted my project file, so unfortunately I am stuck. If something develops and I am able to export a 5.1 version of the edit, I will certainly let you all know.to!). 

The worst part is that the sound seems to be in mono. Both the stereo channels are exactly the same.

I realize that it's been a few years, but did anyone ever ask you to do the entire movie?

This project is tremendous, thank you. I can't even tell you how awesome the entire movie would be with JW music...

Back
Top Bottom