• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Rocky Balboa Extended Edition

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rocky Balboa Extended Edition by SteveJo86 (ManOfSteel2009)

3D_rockybalboaEE.jpg

tagline: "It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit & keep moving forward"

original film name: Rocky Balboa
new film name : Rocky Balboa Extended Edition
film studio name : MGM
edit crew name : SteveJO86
Date Original Film Was Released : December 2006
Date Edit Was Released : July 2007
Original Runtime : 102 minutes
New Runtime : 110 minutes
Amount of time Cut/Added : 8 minutes added

Cuts removed/added/extended : Added Rocky speaking about his parents to Steps scene
Added Rocky Sparring montage
Added alternate ending

Fanedit details (please add here details about DVD contents as well as video and audio information): PAL, 16:9 aspect ratio, Stereo audio,
Static Menu, Scene Selection, No Subtitles, English audio

Your intention for this fanedit: To make the movie longer :)

Your way to achieve your intention: Added 2 deleted scenes & an alternate ending

Hardware and software information (what did you use to create your fanedit):Womble mpeg video editor, DVD lab pro, Adobe Photoshop

Additional Comment: I Know some of you may be wondering why I only put 2 deleted scenes back into the movie & the reason being if you haven't already
seen the deleted scenes is that apart from those two that I put back in, the rest were not really deleted scenes as much as alternate versions of scenes already
existing in the theatrical cut, & I didn't think they worked quite as well as the originals anyway so they stayed out of my cut. I would like to give my reasons
for the alternate ending but due to I assume some or ppl that may not know about the alternate ending & want to find out for themselves I will not go into any detail on
that. Sorry.

Time needed for the edition: 2 days

persons involved: 1

Additional information links: IMDB links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479143/
Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

GyRo567

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I loved the movie (it was better than Rocky 2, although nothing can match the greatness of the original) when I saw it in theaters, but I thought that the boxing match itself should have been longer. For Rocky's last stand, I think we should have seen all the rounds in real time. Even if it would have gotten a bit tedious, that's still better than the rushed feeling we got out of it in the theatrical cut.

Without giving away the ending, can you tell us if the extended cut also extends the fight?

ManOfSteel2009

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Without giving away the ending, can you tell us if the extended cut also extends the fight?

Sure GyRo567 sadly the fight is no longer, sorry

Steve

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just watched it.

Has anyone else experienced alot of picture skipping/flickering throughout the film? I watched it on my region-free player which I usually have no difficulties with, but this time I had alot of picture skipping, which increased dramatically in the new added in scenes. Trying to determine if this is problem with my dvd player, or file corruption or an error in the actual edit? :-?

themessiah

Reaction score
Trophy Points
no problems here. watched all the way thru and it was superb. i knew the alternate ending from the retail disc so its no suprise to me. quality release

seam

Reaction score
Trophy Points
all the rapidshare links are of course gone... just wondering if you guys archive your fanedits somewhere or something...

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
seam said:
all the rapidshare links are of course gone(used the .dlc file from the ftp)... just wondering if you guys archive your fanedits somewhere or something...

http://www.fanedit.org/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

File Hosting Availability
It is 100% up to the editor to decide where to host their fanedits. Fanedit.org does not mandate where fanedits are uploaded to because that is not the business of the site, but the business of the individuals uploading. If a fanedit goes offline, please first review the Forum thread for the edit to see if the editor has posted information about this, and if not, you are free to send a Private Message to the faneditor. Posting in the forum that the fanedit is offline is discouraged.

Top Bottom