• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Robocop: The Fatal Cut (Warning: Extreme Violence)

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
8wCwN0I.png

In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy, a loving husband, father and good cop, is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.

Experience the classic film in a new way as the advanced Robocop takes to the streets to eradicate crime like no one else can!

PauI49s.png

Cutlist:
  • You'll know when you see it

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate it when the trailer spoils the plot

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As violent as Robocop already is... this edit has some added extreme violent/sexual content that we can't permit on ifdb (also with only one change, it arguably doesn't qualify as a Fanedit anyway) but @"Bobson Dugnutt" can be contacted via PM if you are interested.

It's got the infamous d*ck shooting scene from "Our Robocop Remake" cut into it.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh really?

And here I thought

...this was a reality cut where Murphy is shot to pieces and the movie ends

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've just been youtubing deleted scenes and I found what I'm pretty sure Bobson cut into this. Its definitely a bit too much for IFDB but I laughed my ass off and had to double check this was/wasnt something Verhoeven actually did! A perfect April Fools edit!

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this just a work in progress or is it a finished project or just an idea in the works?

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think it's an April Fools joke.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's an actual edit you can actually watch, but will not be listed in the database due to the mentioned reasons

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why does the mech roar? Always found that weird.

Plissken1138

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
Why does the mech roar? Always found that weird.

I remember it squealed later after tumbling downstairs, guess it's pig brain inside. that verhoeven's a hoot, I tell ya.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Plissken1138 said:
I'd be very disappointed if it doesn't contain this scene   :p

Then prepare to be disappointed. But heck thats a good video. Would make a good version of a Ridiculous Robocop.

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Yeah me too, it did make me laugh how outrageous it was but I'm amazed they allowed it on there. Having said that there is some prtty horrible real stuff on there so prostethic body parts and fake gore in comparison isn't quite as bad.

Kaby

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Plissken1138 said:
I'd be very disappointed if it doesn't contain this scene   :p

i thought I'd seen the fully uncut film, but now I'm thinking I haven't  :exclamation:

Top Bottom