• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Robocop Cable TV Edit HD Restoration Project

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update 1/28/18
Here is the info on the edit for those that are interested:

Sources used:
2014 R1 Uncut Blu Ray (base) 
2006 Recalled Sony Blu Ray - Theatrical Cut
1988 Full Screen Image Laserdisc - Theatrical Cut
1988 Orion VHS -Theatrical Cut
RoboCop Soundtrack - Music from the Motion Picture
ABC Network TV Broadcast from 1991
WGN America TV Broadcast from 2010
Comet TV Broadcast from 2017
THIS TV Broadcast from 2018
"ROBOCOP (1987) Alternate Scenes from TV version" - Youtube Video uploaded by YT user Orville Joder Jr
"Robocop 1991 ABC Sunday Night Movie Intro" - Youtube Video uploaded by YT user Sean Mc

Language cuts legend based on the 3 audio tracks
1 = ITV dub
2 = ABC dub (sourced from a 30+ year old VHS so audio quality isn’t as good as ITV)
3 is the same as ITV unless noted otherwise (basically the only difference is all uses of Freaking are deleted and there is no music under Murphy's death scene)

Words or phrases in [brackets] are censored.
If no number is by it, they use the same edit.
Asterisk means it's the same word(s) but each has a different take
"Deleted" means it's muted and/or taken out entirely

List of language edits in chronological order:
-Your client's a [scumbag]
1. Crum bag
2. Sleaze bag

-We should strike [fuck em]
Right?

-Come here when you're finished [fucking around]...
1. fooling around
2. playing around

-...light a fire under Jones' [ass]
1. deleted
2. Rear

-It's a better plan [fucking] Jones! 
Forget Jones*

-Their union's been [bitching]
Ditzing

-Someone want to call a [god damned] paramedic?
Deleted

-Oh [fuck] jones
Forget

-As soon as some poor [schmuck] volunteers.
Guy

-[Shit!] I don't believe it!
1. deleted
2. Oh no

-You burnt the [fucking] money
Freaking*
3. Deleted

-It's as good as marks you [asshole] you stupid stupid [asshole]
1. Dipstick, doofus
2. Dunce, moron

-Shut [the fuck] up and do it!
Shut your face up and do it*

-What the [fuck]
Hell

-[shit] he's on the side!
Deleted

-Ah [shit] Clarence my leg!
Deleted

-Your [ass] is mine
Tail

-I'll bet that really [pisses you off]
Ticks you off

-[shit] I'm out of ammo
Deleted

-Ah [shit]
Deleted

-Lose the arm! [Jesus, Morton]
Deleted

-Ow! God [damn it]!
Deleted

-You're gonna be a bad [mother fucker]
Mother Crusher

-Shut up [asshole]
1. Man
2. Deleted

-This is [bullshit]
Garbage*

-[What is this shit]
Deleted

-I [fucking] love that guy!
Really

-Look at that [fucking] gun!
1. deleted
2. Freaking

-[shit] this guy is really good
Deleted

-Gimme your money, all of it, and don't [fuck with me]
Mess with me

-Open the [god damned] safe
1. lousy
2. Stupid

-[shit] there's your [god damned] safe!
1. deleted
2. deleted, lousy safe

-You better open that [son of a bitch]
Damn safe*

-[Fuck me!]
Why me?

-[fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...]
1. deleted, (except for last one which is "why me")
2. Why me, fight me

-[shit] you better give up pal!
Deleted

-Don't [fuck with me]
Mess with me

-That goes really fast and gets really [shitty] gas mileage
Lousy

-Lieutenant don't [jerk me off], people [jerk me off], I kill em!
Mess with me*, mess with me (1st is different, second is the same)

-Kiss your mayors [ass] goodbye!
Butt

-I heard Jones was plenty [pissed]
P-ed

-The guy's a [pussy]
Pansy

-Iron butt, [boner], once I even called him: [asshole]
1. bonehead, airhead
2. Bumbler, "a lot worse"

-You've insulted this company with that [bastard] creation of yours
Deleted

-You just [fucked with] the wrong guy! You're out of your [fucking] mind
Finked on, freaking
3. finked on, deleted

-[god damned] rebels...
Damn

-Various instances of people saying "shit" when Robocop is having his nightmare and walks out are deleted in all 3

-Sorry Sarge, [fucked up], forget it, this guy's a serious [asshole]
Messed up, airhead

-Ow [shit!] Lets talk. Aaagh [son of a bitch]
1. deleted
2. My foot, I'll get you for this

-[bitches] leave
Ladies

-What the [fuck] are you doing?
Hell

-[God damn it]
Ah Damn it

-I don't give a [shit] what you want to pay
Damn

-Shove this factory so far up your stupid [wop ass] that you'll [shit] snow for a year! Frankie blow this [cock sucker]'s head off
Fat nose, blow snow, blood sucker

-Oh [fuck you]
1. Damn you
2. Yeah, for you

-Aaagh [shit]
1. deleted
2. Oof

-[fuck you]
Get lost

-What is [this shiiiiiii-t]
What is thiiiiiii-s

-[god damn it, god damn it!] Listen to me, listen to me you [fuck]!
Leave me alone, listen to me! Listen to me you fool!

-Don't you get it [you cock sucker!]
1. you blood sucker
2. Listen to me

-You listen to me you [asshole]
1. deleted
2. Animal

-He's a cop killer. *spit* [Shit]!
1. deleted
2. Geez

-Just give me my [fucking] phone call
1. friggin'
2. And 3: deleted

-[Jesus], you really screwed up
1. deleted
2. Geez

-We have orders to destroy it. [oh shit]
1. Deleted
2. That stinks!

-Your company built the [fucking] thing
Freaking

-I don't have time for [this bull shit]
1. This balogna
2. You big shots

-Nobody [popped my cherry]
Pushed me around

-"Woah a new toy can I play" has an alternate take on track 2

-Aw [shit] aw [fuck], nice car Joe! [fuck you]
1. deleted, deleted, forget you
2. Shoot, deleted, forget you

-Give it up [faggot], hey [butt hole] get your own
Maggot, bozo

-Cut the [horse shit]! Emil, get [your ass] in the van
Horseplay, deleted

-We'll get you [faggot] ha ha ha
Maggot

-That metallic [mutha]... zip it up!
2. sucka
3. Deleted

-Damn it, [shit]
Deleted

-Clarence saying shit Twice during the chase are deleted in all 3. 

-Die you [bastard]
1. blackgaurd
2. Monster

Violence Edits

-Kinney's death is censored. Violent shots are cut out and replaced with alternate TV footage of Kinney flying backwards with no blood.
-Bobby hitting the cop car's windshield is slowed down so you don't see the impact
-Guy with the hat in hideout is only shot once instead of twice.
-Murphy's death is shortened and censored significantly. Audio track 1 and 2 have music (the dream) under the scene. Track 3 does not. Murphy's hand being blown off is not shown, replaced with Alternate TV footage of his facial reaction. When the goons start shooting ("hey pretty boy over here!"), alternate TV and outtake footage is used to mask Murphy's blown off hand/stump. Many shots of him being shot as well as Joe saying "does it hurt" are cut entirely. When Clarence shoots Murphy in the head, alternate TV footage of Clarence shooting is used to mask the back of Murphy's head exploding.
-Shots of Murphy dead on the ground are zoomed so you don't see the bullet hole.
-Several shots in the hospital are cut or replaced with TV footage. These are so you can't see his bloody torso and back of his head.
-RoboCop's HUD doesn't target the rapist's crotch, and his bloody junk is not shown/shot is cut off early.
-When Emil's motorcycle hits the car, an alternate extended TV shot of him flying off the bike is inserted.
-Leon kicking Robocop in the crotch is zoomed so can't see the impact.
-When Clarence shoots Bob, all of the shots are censored. The first shot is shortened. All the rest use alternate TV footage.
-When Bob is crawling across the floor, the shot is panned so you don't see the blood all over the floor.
-In the factory, several shots of criminals being shot are removed, shortened, or replaced with alternate footage.
-Clarence doesn't spit blood at Robocop anymore, he just spits. Alternate tv footage was used to mask it.
-Clarence also doesn't spit blood on the police report either. The blood is Matted out.
-When Joe is shot, the first shot is shortened so you don't see the impact, alternate footage is used in place of the other 2 shots of him being shot.
-Emil crashing into the toxic waste and coming out deformed is significantly shortened. Cuts off as he gets up.
-Alternate take of "don't touch me man" from the TV version used so you don't see melted Emil's face.
-When Emil moves in front of the car, the shot of his front/face is cut.
-In one of the most infamous TV edits, Clarence doesn't run down Emil anymore, with alternate TV footage he swerves around Emil.
-Lewis is shot less times by Clarence.
-Clarence doesn't whack Robocop with the pole 3 times anymore, he just runs up and stabs him.
-Clarence's death sequence is censored. Alternate TV footage of a wide angle of the stabbing is used. When Robocop pulls the data spike out of Clarence's neck, blood no longer falls on Robocop and the sound effect is deleted. Alternate Tv footage of Clarence not bleeding out of his neck as he falls down is used for his death.
-All 3 shots of Jones getting shot now have no blood. 2 are taken from the TV version. One has the bullet holes manually matted out.

Sexual/Drug/other various edits
-The whole movie is panned and scanned to 4:3. This means some optical shots are either crunched, or sourced from the full Screen Laserdisc upscaled (I.e when Robo's HUD is framed for Widescreen using the whole frame)
-All nudity is obscured/cut. The frame is zoomed and panned to obscure Naked men in the police station. In one instance an optical bra is matted over a topless woman changing near the beginning, like in the TV edit. When the rapist is shot in the crotch, it cuts away so you don't see it. In the club scene, an alternate TV angle is used so you don't see a topless woman dancing.
-Every instance of snorting coke is cut, obscured, or flat out muted if there was no way to cover it.
-Sound of Joe pissing is taken out ("mind if I zip this up" scene). Footage of him pissing is cut and replaced with reaction shots of his face.
-Alternate angle of the robber firing his machine gun at RoboCop from the TV version is used to mask him clearly mouthing "fuck me, fuck me, etc"
-Alternate footage of people's reactions in the executive bathroom cover Dick Jones' feet in the stall. This also includes an alternate angle of Jones walking out of the stall.
-The beginning of the scene in Bob's house with the models is significantly shortened. There's no Coke snorting or fooling around. There's an alternate shot of the woman wearing gold saying "Bob?" then the door bell rings.

Alternate TV footage that went unused and why:
-A completely different take of the "we should strike" scene. The audio of "right?" comes from it, but visually the alternate shot has the topless woman's chest covered. It was unused because of the low video quality, out of sync dialogue, and the fact that a version with the matted optical bra is used more frequently now, and is in better quality.
-A wider shot of "lets face it he lost his teeth" and "I gotta go, I got a meeting" from the ABC broadcast. Higher quality close up shots are in THIS Tv's broadcast.
-A shot of Bob's front door, used to cover him snorting coke off of the girl's chest. Footage from the ABC version of the other girl is more rare and interesting than a static shot of the door (in my opinion)
-A wide shot of Bob getting shot in the leg, the second shot. The quality was very poor, and was so short, that I was able to re-create it with an existing shot in the movie.
-Censored version of Clarence running down Emil from the ITV broadcast. Basically just a reaction shot of Clarence in the car as he knocks into Emil. The shot of him driving around is much more infamous and popular (in my opinion)
-Clarence's death from the ITV version, he runs around in a circle holding his neck and then theres a shot of Robo trying to push the girders of of him. The ABC version I used is rarer.
-Clarence getting shot the second time. The quality of this clip was such bad quality and out of sync with the audio (just another angle of the first censored shot basically). So I decided to matte out the bullet holes myself.

Original 1st post:

Hello all,

I've been interested in the infamously bad TV edit of Robocop for almost the past 10 years. Robocop is one of my favorite movies, I own many copies of it (theatrical VHS and DVD, Criterion DVD, Both Blu Rays) and have 5 different taped TV edits. This has been a passion project of mine for the past year and I feel this is the best place to showcase my works in progress. There is an old network premiere with edits that aren't ever seen or heard any more, like Clarence driving around Emil after he's melted by toxic waste, and many awful dubs. I have this version, and while the video quality is watchable enough to be upscaled and inserted into the movie, the audio quality is ghastly. I'm only splicing in the audio if it's a dub not heard in any other version. Here are a few sneak peaks of what I've been working on:

This first video is already a little outdated since I'm using the newer blu ray as the main video source and I acquired the network premiere version, but this is a taste of what's being done:

And this is a snippet of the van chase scene:

Let me know what you guys think, I'll be posting updates periodically

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ I've embedded those two videos for you. Use the blue filmstrip icon.

The Van Chase clip worked beautifully. I could hardly tell that the dubs were mixed in, they sound just fine.

I remember watching cuts like this fondly and I'm sure many forum members will appreciate having a nice HD version of a favourite like 'Robocop' that they can share with their "tween-age" kids without emotionally scaring them too horribly :D .

Isn't there a bit were Clarence says "... this kind of ballony". Are you using that one? Oh yeah, 05.32 into this clip:

Loved that particular dub.

Plissken1138

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Robocop: The Ladies Cut :D

I remember seeing the dub where Boddicker says "just give me my friggin' phone call".

tylerdurden389

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love how in the tv edit, Emil doesn't get ran over by Clarence. So instead of a quick painless death of being completely obliterated, Emil is cursed to continue melting until he is nothing more than a puddle of goo, lol.

What's even better about that shot is that it's clearly what happens after the director says "Cut", and the stunt driver just goes around the double in the make-up, who's awkwardly standing there waiting for crew people to come get him, lol.

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Isn't there a bit were Clarence says "... this kind of ballony". Are you using that one? Oh yeah, 05.32 into this clip:

Loved that particular dub.

Thanks! Yes I am using a lot of that dub. Some of the edits from the old network version are also present or were rerecorded for that recent version so I'll be using the higher quality dubs from that version. Coincidentally, the WGN America version featured in that video is actually from my own personal collection. I uploaded it to a megavideo-like site 8ish years ago and forgot about it until it showed up in that video. Pretty cool.

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have the first 23ish minutes done (through murphy getting shot in the head). Still need to tweak a few things but I'm hoping to share some excerpts after work today.

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
password: fanedit

Here's the first 23 mins, quality is pretty bad but I needed to fit it in the free space limit. I'm only posting this length to give a taste of how the edit will flow. Mostly clips going forward.

Edits (in order):
Police Dept (beginning of movie)
-Reed saying "scumbag" is replaced with "sleazebag"
-Camera pans around nudity in locker room scene
-"We should strike [f*ck em] (muted)
-Reed saying "F*cking around" replaced with "playing around"
OCP Board Room
-"Jones' Ass" replaced with "Jones' Rear"
-"It's a better plan f*cking jones!" replaced with "it's a better plan forget jones"
-"bitching" replaced with "ditzing"
-Mr Kinney's death significantly censored, inserted shot from TV edit (being shot but with no blood)
-No bullet impact sounds
-"somebody want to call a god damn paramedic?" changed to "someone want to call a paramedic?"
-"oh f*ck jones" changed to "forget jones"
-"some poor schmuck" changed to "some poor guy"
Van Chase
-"shit!" replaced with "oh no"
-"you burnt the f*cking money" is now "the freaking money"
-"...asshole, stupid stupid asshole!" changed to "dunce, stupid stupid moron!"
-"shut the f*ck up" changed to "shut your face up"
-"wtf" changed to "what the hell"
-"oh shit hes..." muted
-Theatrical DVD footage inserted when Bobby is shot in the leg
-"aw shit clarence my leg" is now "...clarence my leg"
Steel Mill
-Sound of joe pissing removed
-close up of pissing replaced with TV edit insert
-Guy with the hat only shot once by Murphy
-"your ass is mine" changed to "your tail is mine"
-"..pisses you off" is now "ticks you off"
Murphy's Death
The biggest change to this scene is the addition of background music ("The Dream" from later in the movie)
-Clarence's "neh neh neh" shortened
-Murphy getting his hand blown off is replaced with TV insert (murphy's face reaction)
-Theatrical cut DVD footage inserted (He's all yours)

-Murphy Turning around (hey pretty boy over here) replaced with TV insert (close up)
-Murphy getting his arm blown off is gone as is many shots of murphy being shot
-"does it hurt?" cut
-Theatrical DVD footage inserted right before murphy is shot in the head
-the shot of clarence blowing a whole in murphy's head is inserted from the TV edit
-Murphy's dead body is zoomed in so you can't see the hole in his head

Let me know how it looks/sounds

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Got about half of the movie done (44 mins, through the executive washroom scene). Hoping to post the work-in-progress later today.

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Password is fanedit

Hey guys, here's the next work in progress. I apologize for the low quality of this video. I had to once again fit it in the free 500 mb limit. Rest assured it will be Blu-Ray 1080p Quality.

This is the first 44 minutes. Through the executive washroom scene. The edits for the first 23 min are the same, just some touch ups with color correcting a few audio edits (like increasing or lowering the volume of something, adding a sound effect, etc), and decombing some of the TV insert footage. I'll be listing the edits from murphy's death through the end of the clip. The others are in the post above.

Hospital:
-Inserted footage to cover up murphy's bloody body (it's a bit rough I want to clean up the timing)
Robo wakes up:
-"Aw shit" is deleted
-"Jesus, Morton" is muted
-"You're gonna be a bad motherf*cker" changed to "... a bad mothercrusher"
Police Station:
-"Shut up asshole" changed to "shut up man"
-"this is bullshit" changed to "this is garbage"
-"What is this shit" cut
-"I f*cking love that guy" is now "I really love that guy"
-"That f*cking gun!" is now "that freaking gun!"
-"shit he's really good" muted
Crimefighting montage:
Robbery
-"Gimme your money and don't f*ck with me!" is now "...don't mess with me"
-"Open the goddamn safe" is now "open the lousy safe"
-"shit here's your goddamn safe" is now "here's your safe"
-"Open that son of a bitch" is now "open that damn safe"
-"f*ck me f*ck me..." is now "why me, why me"
Rapists
-"There's more hair down there!" cut
-"shit you better back up" is now "you better back up"
-"I'm gonna cut this bitch" is now "I'm gonna cut her!"
-Rapist's bloody crotch is not shown
Mayor Hostage
-"First, don't f*ck with me!" is now "first don't mess with me"
-"and gets really shitty gas mileage" now "and gets really lousy gas mileage"
-"jerk me off" is now "mess with me"
-"kiss the mayor's ass goodbye!" is "mayor's butt goodbye"
Executive Washroom:
-Alternate tv footage inserted to obscure Jones on the toilet
-"was plenty pissed" now "was plenty "P" 'd"
-"guys a pussy" now "guys a pansy"
-Alternate TV footage obscures guy pissing on his pants, hurrying out the door
-"Iron butt, boner, ...asshole" changed to "iron butt, bumbler, ...a lot worse"
-"that bastard creation of yours" now "that creation of yours"
-"You just f*cked with the wrong guy. You're out of your f*cking mind" is now "you just finked on the wrong guy. Outta your freakin mind"

Please let me know how it looks/sounds. I'm still tweaking little things

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ The sound mixing is great as in the other clips (except maybe "funs over" is being drowned out by the music) but boy those insert shots are a dramatic drop in quality. Personally, if I was making this thing I'd pan&scan the blu-ray footage to 4:3 (and leave the TV footage uncropped) for three reasons:

1. It's a more accurate recreation of the oldskool TV experience.
2. It wouldn't involve zooming these already poor insert shots and making them even worse.
3. You are putting back areas of the image that the 4:3 re-frame was deliberately intended to hide (e.g. The gore on Murphy after he's shot).

btw, I saw this ABC edited-for-TV intro on youtube. You could remake that in HD too and have it at the start.

...and have you checked trailer and TV spots for footage in better quality?

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
^ The sound mixing is great as in the other clips (except maybe "funs over" is being drowned out by the music) but boy those insert shots are a dramatic drop in quality. Personally, if I was making this thing I'd pan&scan the blu-ray footage to 4:3 (and leave the TV footage uncropped) for three reasons:

1. It's a more accurate recreation of the oldskool TV experience.
2. It wouldn't involve zooming these already poor insert shots and making them even worse.
3. You are putting back areas of the image that the 4:3 re-frame was deliberately intended to hide (e.g. The gore on Murphy after he's shot).

btw, I saw this ABC edited-for-TV intro on youtube. You could remake that in HD too and have it at the start.

...and have you checked trailer and TV spots for footage in better quality?

Thanks! Yes I kicked around pan&scanning the BD footage initially but some of the TV footage is open-matte so cropping it to 16:9 would technically be the correct aspect ratio (for some of the shots, not all of them). I'm drawing the alternate footage from 3 sources: Network TV premiere (worst quality but contains shots not seen in other versions like Clarence driving around Emil instead of running him over), recent 480p airing (better dvd quality but missing some alternate footage), and the theatrical dvd (in Widescreen but not as good as blu-ray obviously).

I do see where you are coming from though, the jump from 1080p blu-ray to upscaled and cropped VHS is very jarring. I got the widescreen idea from the director's cut blu-ray of Manhunter, and wanted to emulate that sort of edit.

This is spliced in with Blu-Ray footage

The only surviving alternate footage Michael Mann had was on an old VHS recording he made, he spliced it in with the rest of the movie. Now, that is better quality than the robo clips I have so I might end up going with Pan and Scan for the official release. The other reason I cropped was to get rid of the station logo in the corner (of other clips). If it's only a few insert shots, I'm sure I can think of something.

Also I'm definitely gonna try to restore that trailer and put it before the movie!

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

password: fanedit

Here is a test of Murphy's death in fullscreen 4:3. As you can see, there's a station logo in some of the shots. I'm thinking of maybe doing like a generic faux tv logo to cover it if I go the 4:3 route.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kchrules said:
Here is a test of Murphy's death in fullscreen 4:3. As you can see, there's a station logo in some of the shots. I'm thinking of maybe doing like a generic faux tv logo to cover it if I go the 4:3 route.

The difference between the TV shots and blu-ray is much less jarring like this. Great job.

I think there is some kind of filter called 'Remove Logo Now' that is designed to erase TV logos and is damned impressive. This edit used it...

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-godfather-extended-edition-hd/

...but I forget the specifics.

Are the shots with the logo unique to that version, or are you using them because they are the best source? Because if you have another source (sans logo) you could paste that portion of the image over the top.

kchrules

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
The difference between the TV shots and blu-ray is much less jarring like this. Great job.
I think there is some kind of filter called 'Remove Logo Now' that is designed to erase TV logos and is damned impressive. This edit used it...

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-godfather-extended-edition-hd/
...but I forget the specifics.
Are the shots with the logo unique to that version, or are you using them because they are the best source? Because if you have another source (sans logo) you could paste that portion of the image over the top.

Thank you! Upon a second viewing, it might work better this way.

The shots with the logo were recorded digitally, they are the best source. The VHS quality (no logo) is up scaled, de-combed, and sharpened which does help (especially in 4:3). I definitely would love to use the Logo remover, can you do it on Sony Vegas? The digital recording features almost all the alternate shots, but misses a few like the long shot of Murphy getting stabbed with the pole at the end, Murphy being shot in the head, and of course Clarence driving around toxic-melted Emil, so I'll have to use it at least a few times. But there's some only in the digital version, like Bob getting shot in the legs from a different angle.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The results when looking for this look kind of cheap... I mean, softonic and other pages, for video plugins? Or is this a fully standalone program, as in render the image where you want to use it separately, go to town on it, and then reimport the finished product back into your timeline?

Top Bottom