• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Rip The Hell Out Of Each Others Nicks & Avatars

TMI alert!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Nah, didn't hurt really. Not after the BM was passed, at least.

nomarch: i liked this gay german dude. who is this stupid looking guy with the cigarette and what the hell...?

ahhhh your ignorance doesn't surprise me in the least, in fact it was expected.

that children, is the great Ronnie O'Sullivan who is rather good at the ol' snooker.

bow down and cower before his mighty cuemanship and the incredibly cool way he smokes a cigarette!

maybe.

maybe the guy with the elephant balls...

only if i can find the video camera, and dont worry he'll probably make a return some time soon...

n0m, have you ever wondered what your new avatar will look like if you'd replace the cigarette with the sausage from Heinrich's avatar? :)

Simba7 said:
n0m, have you ever wondered what your new avatar will look like if you'd replace the cigarette with the sausage from Heinrich's avatar? :)

:lol:

Simba7 said:

that really is your trick now, is it?

you should get a hobby soon!

:)

yes. that?s what i meant. i didn?t want to hurt your feelings though...

:grin:

Well, Maybe you should explain it to all of us:
What the f_ck is the sausage doing there anyways?

that guy is a meat producer. owns a meat plant. he?s really into meat. and obviously he likes sausages. there is one issue of this great comic where the reader actually discovers that he?s so much into meat that he has a giant meat woman constructed from dead animal parts in the barn...well and he really knows how to party with that chick. ;-)
oh and he?s the local head of the kkclan.

man, this picture where he get?s it going with his baby after he is mortally wounded really was a landmark in comic book storytelling...

...most would think not in a good way.

now that would make a great avatar!!

from the look on his face i would say that sausage is well past its sell by date...

Simba7 said:

yes, i dont recommend you do it, its not pleasent... :eek:

i really like boon?s new avatar. not some stupid medal. or some billiard dude. or an ugly cartoon menstruating. or some stupid cake grenade...

this one has style...

:)

but it's scary...

Back
Top Bottom