• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

RidgeShark Wins June 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cedmiyy.jpg

The winner for June 2020 FEOTM is RidgeShark with his edit, Jaws 2: Extended Integral Edition!

JAWS 2 - Extended with every last scrap of analog and digital deleted footage available
[Intention was] to keep available rare deleted footage from JAWS 2 that has yet to be officially released.

Congratulations, @"RidgeShark" !

Jaws 2: Extended Integral Edition on IFDB
Jaws 2 on IMDB

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Huge congratulations and 100% deserved!!

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations! The level of work you put into this is really impressive.

Garp

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats. Hugely enjoyable!

RidgeShark

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks everyone!  All great edits this month and I'm humbled to have won - the project never would have made it to release without all of your support.

Ya know, I always intended an extended edition of JAWS 2 to be my followup to the Primitive Screwhead Edition and it only took a little over 12 years to finally make that a reality :D  Glad you all enjoyed it and that JAWS 2 could win on the month of its original theatrical release (June 16, 1978)!

Trez75

Reaction score
Trophy Points
RidgeShark said:
Thanks everyone!  All great edits this month and I'm humbled to have won - the project never would have made it to release without all of your support.

Ya know, I always intended an extended edition of JAWS 2 to be my followup to the Primitive Screwhead Edition and it only took a little over 12 years to finally make that a reality :D  Glad you all enjoyed it and that JAWS 2 could win on the month of its original theatrical release (June 16, 1978)!

Great. Let's hope your next project takes less time. In the meantime I will be on the lookout for new announcements :p

Moiisty

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations & Hopefully one day we can get a HD version of your Army of Darkness Edit or even any other edit from you, I am on board with helping you as much as I can with any edit or anything.

Top Bottom