• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Rick and Morty

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've collected a lot of freely released non-commercial Rick and Morty material from Youtube and created a "new episode". I hesitate to call it a fan edit. The sources vary and I didn't create any content for the sources, I just selected them, organized them, cut them together, etc. PM me if you'd like to preview. Obviously it won't be the real thing and it's probably got clips you've seen before, so keep your expectations in check, but the structure I've added I think makes it play out in a way that feels at least close to a real episode.

I have plans for more, and there's definitely enough footage for more "new episodes". If previews are positive I may continue making and/or releasing them. This one is called "Rick and Morty do Improv".

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, Season 3 has come and gone. It was pretty badass. My grades:

301 The Rickshank Redemption - A-
302 Rickmancing the Stone - B+
303 Pickle Rick - A
304 Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender - B+
305 The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy - B+
306 Rest and Ricklaxation - A
307 The Ricklantis Mixup (AKA Tales from the Citadel) - A+
308 Morty's Mindblowers - B+
309 The ABCs of Beth - B
310 The Rickchurian Mortydate - B+

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Season 3 was great. I'm still laughing about Pickle Rick.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Started watching Rick and Morty recently as it's on Netflix. I find it quite up and down, but entertaining enough. Sometimes it's pure genius, other times I think it just goes a bit too far. When it's funny it really is funny though.

This pretty much sums up most modern film trailers:

Neglify said:

CireDark

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay. This is my official first post on the site, but basically I have a suggestion for a “fan-edit-kind-of-idea”(that I may or may not have already cut together) that I refer to as “The Central Finite Edit”.

So it combinds all the plot-arc episodes into one 2.5 hour “movie(?)”

Starting with 1:Rick Potion #9
(Cronenberg World)
2:Rixty Minutes
(The “No one exists on purpose” speech/Interdimensional Cable)
3:Close Rickcounters
(Intro to The Citadel/Council of Ricks/Evil Morty)
4:Ricksy Business[minus Beth & Jerry Titanic B-Plot]
(Intro to Tammy and Birdperson)
5:Rickle in Time[minus Beth & Jerry Deer surgery B-Plot]
(Follow up from #4)
6:Wedding Squanchers
(#4 is referenced)
7:Rickshank Redemption
(All previous episodes are referenced)
8:Ricklantis Mixup
(All previous episodes are either directly referenced or are needed to follow the plot)

Now, while this doesn’t include the more popular episodes (Lawnmower Dog, Meeseeks, Pickle Rick) This does include crucial arcing plot elements that new viewers, however few they may be, may miss out on. I feel that this would serve as a good primer for people just getting into the show.

Thoughts?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rick and Morty get renewed for 70 more episodes.

giphy.gif

So, if they keep at the 10 episodes per season pace, this puts them getting to Season 10. I'm hoping that this means they will start doing longer seasons, as they had spoke about at the end of Season 3. If so, I could see them stopping at 8 seasons.

Either way, Season 5 will most likely premiere in 2029.

iDZnMDo.gif

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Season 4 is coming in November. Rikki tikki tavi beeatch!

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
S04E01 "Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Repeat" premiered last night. Absolutely amazing stuff.

0xmjgfond3y31.png

Top Bottom