• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Revenge & Pregnant. Double Feature - A Martyrs and Inside fanedit

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The second in the Double feature series.
This release is coming in December.

Two one hour cuts of Martyrs and Inside

Most of the french horror movies are great, sick, extreme bloody just the way i like it.
But i hate that language.

Well, like i said, trimmed to 60 minutes each.
These horrormovies are at the top of extreme violence and i am really a favorite of horrormovies
that took place at one location, what also happening in Martyrs and Inside.

I used english hardcoded subtitles on both workprints.
Alternative title in those cuts: Revenge & Pregnant

The cuts are coming up when this double feature is ready.
Release somewhere in December, i think a nice cut for the peaceful christmas holidays:icon_twisted:

Please reconsider going that hardcode route.
Personally, I'd rather have soft subs.

maniac51 said:
Most of the french horror movies are great, sick, extreme bloody just the way i like it.
But i hate that language.

apoW63D_700b.jpg

Vultural said:
Please reconsider going that hardcode route.

I read this as "hardcore."

I was just thinking this would be a perfect double feature

The Revenge - Martyrs segment is ready
This is cut down to approx 60 minutes
Music overdub of Maniac 2012.

Cuts:

Openingscene is trimmed.
Scene when they where kids is cut

Dialogue at breakfast is trimmed
Some flasbacks of Lucy is cut

First scene with that crazy old bitch (Mademoiselle) is cut
Phone conversation with Anna's Mother is cut

Embedded english subtitle

The second segment is Inside but there are some problems with that
Every time i put it in adobe premiere pro suddenly the dialogue sound is gone
You hear only the background music, i think there are some problems with that 5.1 surround track:mad:
But i figure it out.

This Double Feature is ready.
I finished it last night
The sound problem of Pregnant (Inside) is solved
There are a few cuts in Pregnant:

Some dialogue is cut
Some scenes that was not important for this edit
Opening is recut also the ending

Music overdub of Maniac 2012

Embedded english subtitle

For those who like the french extreme bloody horror i think you like this edit
There was one minor problem with the subtitle of Revenge, the subtitle of my blu-ray didn't work so i have used a srt file from a other source

The second one of the Double feature series.
Well, i hope you like it, it was fun to put this two horror masterpieces together and the way i see it it's a nice bloody ride for almost two hours.

Release is in December

The upload for this cut was today on mega.
The release is next week, but for the "i can't wait to see this cut" guys (or women)
send me a pm.

Made myself a cover for this one. May be a bit bare bones, but thought I'd share it here for whomever to use:

Revenge-Pregnant%20Double%20Feature%20BD.jpg

front cover is blend of Inside official poster and Martyrs art from deviantart user MalevolentNate

I applaud you for on taking this on, but I don't think I can watch either film ever again, in any form. They are both well made movies, but are just too intense and violent for me.

Well, my girlfriend saw finaly one of my edits, actually she don't want to see any of them because she don't like horror/ fiction
She is more of that love story crap and she thinks i edit only sick stuff (that is not true but whatever)
But after some convincing of me she saw the segment of Rabid aka Cujo and at the end she was very pissed off that i let the boy and the mother die
She cald me a sadistic asshole

Well, for that nice compliment i know now that the edit worked!:)

When i worked on Pregnant and Revenge she saw some footage on my monitor in adobe premiere and she said "do you really put that sick trash on fan edit.org"?
I said "Trash"? These are masterpieces in horror woman!! Of course i'll do that!
Well, after that conversation i am not only a sadistic asshole, i am now a deranged psycho to.....:-o

I have decited that i use my girlfriend as my reviewer because every time i got such a nice compliment i think the edit works fine....;-)

But... If you can't watch it, don't do it because now the horror and splatter is on top!

Back
Top Bottom