• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Revenge of the Sith - The Spence Edit

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
this is now available through RS on .info

I'd love some feedback, those of you that download this!

Now that it is available on RS I'll be downloading it so I can do a cutlist for it. Since it is fourth on my to-do list, it will be a little while. But I'm looking forward to seeing what you did (I really enjoyed your Matrix edit).

I'm also a big fan of the Phantom editor, and what he did with Ep 2 is nothing short of a miracle.

I sent you a PM about getting your Ep 3 edit, since you say that you are following his principles. I guess I'll find out when I see it!

I actually know the Phantom Editor here in the real world, and he said he started a cut of Ep 3, but lost enthusiasm when he knew it just wasnt going to make a difference with George. I am still trying to convince him to finish his trilogy, so maybe one day.

By the way, if you really want to make your edit as "phantom editorish" as possible, here is a cut he did make and was the first one we talked about since it REALLY stood out to me from the first time I saw the movie: In the opening, when Ben/Anakin/Dooku face off, Ben ignites his saber first. NO! WRONG! A Jedi would never start a fight, and even though Ben knew a fight was inevitable, as a matter of principle it's the bad guy who has to raise his weapon first! I was really dismayed that Lucas didn't see that.

Even Anakin could have pulled his saber first, since it would be another way to demostrate that he's going down the wrong path, but Ben? No way!

And none of the fan edited cuts of Ep 3 have included this change. It's almost a way of telling if the editor "gets it" because, in my opinion, the first time you see it that moment should really stand out as something that needs fixing.

So, if you haven't made that change, you kinda got to do it now. Not only is it an important fix, it's directly from the mouth of the phantom editor himself :)

Oh and please let me know how I can get this cut from you!!!!! As an added insentive, if I can get it i'll give the phantom a copy of it and make sure he emails you what he thinks, ok?

Mojo_LA said:
Oh and please let me know how I can get this cut from you!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I have this. Send me a reminder PM and I'll look when I have a chance.

Oh, and you spelled "incentive" wrong. :p

Can Anyone with a copy upload it so I can download it? Its no longer on info

Logos said:
Can Anyone with a copy upload it so I can download it? Its no longer on info

This is not the place to discuss edit availability.
If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

And don't post the full link to info, just call it info.

This is once again available on MS via info.

Back
Top Bottom