• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Revenge of the Sith: Rebalanced

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith: Rebalanced
by Noah Bronstein / Siliconmaster

JwzJMCo.jpg

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-rebalanced/

Brief Synopsis:

Revenge of the Sith: Rebalanced is a fan edit of Episode III that sets out to attain the following goals:

1. Keep the best parts while trimming substantial amounts of droid slapstick, exposition, and bloated editing.

2. Shift Anakin's fall to the dark side away from Padme, and toward Palpatine.

3. Learn from existing edits, use the best of their ideas, and fine-tune each and every scene.

4. Make as seamless and professional an edit as possible. So many fan edits have great ideas, but you can tell if the music is a little uneven, or if the rhythm of a sequence gets off balance. I wanted to create a version that you could watch without knowing anything changed. If an edit, however ideal, resulted in a noticeable glitch, it had to go. 

History and intention:

This project began as a modification of Hal9000's "Labyrinth of Evil" edit, but its scope expanded quickly. At first I meant only to re-insert the Yoda/Palpatine fight. Then I began replacing every shot with the raw blu ray source, which looked a lot better than the HDTV source Hal9000 used. Bit by bit it became its own entity.

I loved Hal9000's brilliant re-edit of the elevator/Artoo/Anakin-and-Obi-Wan-get-captured sequence near the beginning of the film. I've extended the Artoo shot and removed the lightning zap, so now it feels better.

I tried my best to keep as much of the original flow as I could. When Anakin is brooding in the council chamber, we get some on-the-nose Palpatine whispers. Instead of cutting the shot completely to remove Palpatine's voice, I used the soundtrack to fill in the gap, keeping the scene intact. Another example is the introduction of Obi-Wan's lizard on Utapau. Instead of cutting the entire introduction sequence, which included an establishing shot of the upper level, I trimmed the absurd 360-panning shot of Obi-Wan riding the lizard.

I'd like to think that this edit is a balance between the best of community fan edit ideas and the goal of only changing what can be fixed without drawing attention to itself. Ideally all changes are invisible.

Release Information:

There are three versions: A 10GB 1080p/5.1 MKV, a 31GB 1080p/5.1 MKV, and a fully functional 34GB blu ray disk with menus. The Blu Ray also features a 100% rebuilt intro based off the 2005 DVDs. Unfortunately I don't have time to do subtitles for the full edit, so there are none. Apologies to anyone hard-of-hearing. More details to be posted on IFDB.

Update: Thanks to OriginalTrilogy user VaderLovesU, I now have a high-quality 3GB H265 re-encode of my 30GB MKV. It is by far the best option for smaller download sizes, and is hosted alongside the other versions.

Video of the disk menus in action:

Main Menu:
aDkjzqa.jpg

Chapter Menu:
TotyK0n.jpg

Special Thanks:

Edit by Noah Bronstein aka Siliconmaster.
Additional VFX by Adam Burrows. Design and 3d Support by Alex Campuzano. Special thanks to Kate Bronstein, my lovely wife who put up with this project for 18 months. Additional thanks to Ifadufadi, Sean Giblin, and Nick Mangieri, who served as my Editing Council to give advice on various changes.

Thanks to Hal9000, JasonN, L8wrtr, Q2, AEMovieGuy, Corigar, Kerr, ADigitalMan, Slumberland, Stankpac, TM2YC, Spence, Father Merrin, Sithlord, and The Cutter. Without their ideas and fan edits over the years, I never would have been able to tackle this project. Thanks especially to Hal9000's commentary track, which discussed the fan editing community and their ideal versions of a lot of the scenes. In addition, thanks to DominicCobb for a useful audio file, and to DigModification, for his feedback and oversight of the IFDB approval process.

Sources: Revenge of the Sith Blu Ray, Hal9000's "Labyrinth of Evil", Revenge of the Sith soundtrack.
Edited with Premiere, After Effects, and Audition.
Blu Ray Menus made in Cinema 4D with Corona renderer.
Blu Ray Disk built in DVD Architect.

Blu Ray Menu Credits

3D Menu Art and Direction by Noah Bronstein
Design and 3d Support by Alex Campuzano

Models from scifi3d.com
Retouched by Noah Bronstein

Jedi Starfighter ETA-2
David Combe

Jedi Starfighter ETA-2
Hi Guys

Republic Attack Cruiser EP3 (Venator)
Daniel Broadway (Pixel Magic (ChiefLDS)) (Original Model)

Republic Venator Class Star Destroyer
Clinton Rowley (overState_NaturallyStoned) (Author)

Trade Federation Droid Control Ship
Burningham Studios (Original Model)
Preben Hermann (Rough Rider) (Total Conversion)

Trade Federation Droid Control Ship (version 2)
Mayer Matthias ([HB]Pride) (Original Model)
Tobias Schmidt (Zorbi) (Texturing)

Trade Federation Droid Tri-Fighter
Joscha Heusohn (Executioner_de) (Author)

Republic StarFighter (ARC-170 Fighter)
Lee Ray

Coruscant Buildings
Willi Hames (Willi) (Original Model)

Coruscant City Block
Olivier Couston (Dr.Jones) (Original Model)

Coruscant Traffic
Ian Foster (Author)

Coruscant 3
Tobias Schmidt (Zorbi) (Author)

Changes:

Nearly every scene has been reworked in some fashion if it was possible without being obvious. The following are all the changes I can remember now, but there are probably quite a few subtle ones that slipped through the cracks. Changes are organized by edit version.

Version 1.0

Original film name and opening crawl.

Removed Grievous coughing as much as possible.

Buzz droid sequence trimmed to keep things moving more quickly. Some additional dialogue bits removed that seemed superfluous.

Dialogue between Obi-Wan and Anakin adjusted where possible to make it more of an equal relationship- Obi-Wan trusts Anakin's instincts (most of the time).

Obi-Wan's acrobatics trimmed during the landing scene on Grievous's ship.

Dialogue and action trims as they prepare to find Palpatine.

Some dialogue trims before and during the Dooku fight.

Anakin barely hesitates when killing Dooku. It should be impulsive, representative of Anakin's inner feelings. The moment he stops and ponders what he should do you lose that momentum.

Added a muffled explosion sound to improve the transition between space battle and the close up on the elevator buttons.

Hal9000's brilliant switch-up of the scene where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Palpatine get captured has been reworked with some additional VFX to make it work better. Nearly the entire elevator sequence is gone.

Droidless audio used from Hal9000's edit (and originally taken from L8wrtr's) since it worked so well. In the same sequence, Grievous says his one liner about abandoning ship as he throws his spear through the window, rather than later to himself.

Kept Obi-Wan and Anakin talking about old adventures- we need to see how well they get along before their friendship disintegrates.

Jar Jar's line removed.

Anakin's conversation with Padme adjusted so he doesn't seem oddly unhappy when he hears of her pregnancy.

Grievous Utapau arrival scene moved later, taking cues from Hal9000's edit.

Deleted scene with Obi-Wan, Windu, and Yoda (thanks to Hal9000 for his upscale) inserted before the council scene so that we go into it with some idea of what's going on behind the scenes.

Council scene re-edited to turn Anakin from a whining brat to someone genuinely taken aback by the Council. It should appear he oversteps, then quickly realizes his mistake and backs down, still to Obi-Wan's disapproval.

All mentions of the Prophecy and Anakin being the Chosen One have been removed as carefully as possible, leaving scenes like "Anakin didn't take well to his new assignment" with Yoda, Mace, and Obi-Wan intact.

Only the first nightmare kept, taking cues from Hal9000's edit. Instead of talking to Padme afterward, Anakin goes to speak with Palpatine. Shows his leanings even this early in the film.

While the Seeds of the Rebellion deleted scenes were initially included, it slowed down the pacing too much and they were removed again. Anakin and Padme's "I'm not the Jedi I should be" scene partially re-inserted to fill the gap between Obi-Wan leaving for Utapau and arriving from hyperspace. The opening nightmare is replaced by a reversed establishing shot from Attack of the Clones. Ending trimmed to remove lines about Anakin saving Padme.

Trimmed multiple shots throughout film where there was nothing happening for a while. Examples are the awkward start to the scene with Anakin and Padme sitting in her apartment, and the ridiculously long shot of Anakin strolling into the battle between Mace and Palpatine.

Trimmed Lizard reveal on Utapau enough to make it useful but not so much that you lose the establishing shot for the Separatist leader hideout.

Grievous runs away rather than losing entirely to Obi-Wan, matching his cowardly character.

Fixed Obi-Wan visibly falling on mats before his hand grabs the ledge. Similar change to Hal9000's, but with additional VFX tweaks.

Removed Palpatine speaking during the scene where Anakin broods in the Council chambers. Used soundtrack music to bridge the hole to keep the same cuts.

Taking a cue from Hal9000, I kept the removal of "I AM THE SENATE" to result in the exchange: "Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?" "Not yet."

Palpatine still flips over his desk because he should be weird and alien and insane looking.

While I really liked Hal9000's approach to Palpatine's transfiguration, I tried a few variations to make it less abrupt. We even tried a new VFX shot of his face transforming. Unfortunately I couldn't quite make this one work inside my goal of seamless edits. Instead, I went with a heavily edited version of the original scene. I substantially reworked it to support Anakin's genuine belief that Palpatine needs a trial and that Windu might just be going off the deep end. Anakin's final act is still of selfishness, but his motivations ring more true than just needing Palpatine for his power. Ideally, this scene and its aftermath result in Anakin becoming Vader in name only. It isn't so sudden because he himself doesn't really feel the name is important. Only as he succumbs to his power trip does he fully embrace it, giving it meaning.

Palpatine no longer mentions Padme when telling Anakin he is almost strong enough.

Anakin no longer kills younglings on-screen, so that his scene with Padme afterward is plausibly believable and not terrifyingly psychopathic. The holograms later still show him killing older padawans, but it could be seen as him defending himself if they attacked in response to him hunting down their masters.

Exchange between Obi-Wan and Yoda in the temple has been adjusted so that Yoda does not order Obi-Wan to kill Anakin, leaving some element of hope.

Conversation between Obi-Wan and Padme about Anakin NOT changed from the original, as much as I would have liked to. The music was just too obvious when I tried it.

Adjusted reunion between Anakin and Padme to remove useless dialogue and focus on what matters. Anakin no longer makes a big deal out of saving Padme since that was not his primary motivation.

Substantial dialogue edits throughout Anakin and Obi-Wan's fight to match Anakin's political leanings. "Freedom" removed from Anakin's list of things he has brought with his new Empire, he has no illusions about this. "This is the end for you my master!" also removed, as well as "I hate you!"

"High ground" and "You were the chosen one" removed from the end of their fight. 

Removed "Noooooo" scene entirely. The final shot of Vader that we need is his helmet lowering onto his face.

Padme still dies (it's a stupid plot point but I didn't feel the scenes from The Other Boleyn Girl fit in enough to make it work here).

Yoda now goes off to Dagobah before the funeral, but after helping Obi-Wan and Bail Organa deliver her body to Naboo.

Jar Jar removed from Funeral Scene.

Credits added for myself, those who helped me, and the fan editors credited in "Labyrinth of Evil" plus Hal9000 of course. I left out those credited directly on "Labyrinth of Evil" because those were specifically for people who did VFX and audio work on that edit.

Version 1.1

Audio tweaks to Padmé/Anakin scene post crash landing.

Adjusted audio in council scene to fix ambience dropping out.

Rebuilt 5.1 foley to replace the “Charge!” line from the droid on Kashyyyk.

Tweaked “Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?” audio cut to be less obvious.

Reduced audio overlap of blaster bolts at youngling removal cut.

Tweaked music edit at Yoda’s “I agree” line to be less obvious.

Hunted down and exterminated all audio pops scene by scene.

Fixed end credits jittering as well as a flash frame right as they start.

Added a fun surprise at the very end.

Adjusted blu ray menu looping.

Added a fade to the text during the blu ray main menu --> chapter menu transition.

Version 1.2

Removed a stray audio clip from the council scene around 36:12. Only the MKV versions were affected.

Version 1.3

Removed the final shot of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Palpatine hanging in the elevator at the Artoo sequence because it was too obviously slowed down. Added a music cue to help sell the moment.

Escape pod scene audio transition fixed.

Adjusted audio edit during Anakin's reunion with Padmé. Major music change at the transition from Padmé and Anakin to the Jedi Temple.

Adjusted audio transition from Obi-Wan leaving Coruscant to Anakin brooding.

Tweaked audio transition from Padmé and Anakin to Grievous’s ship.

Updated end credits.

Version 1.4

Removed the stray audio clip from 1.2, which snuck back into v1.3.

Removed “She’s lost the will to live” from Padmé’s birth scene.

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have some excerpts for interested parties while I track down the remaining technical quirks on the Blu Ray.

Edit: Updated the council scene with a revised version, matching the final 1.1 changes.

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Revenge of the Sith: Rebalanced is completed and has been submitted to DominicCobb!

PM me for links and enjoy!

All the best,
Siliconmaster

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update:

I've replaced the files on Google Drive with new options:

-10 GB MKV, single file zip
-30 GB MKV, multi-file zip
-30 GB Blu Ray ISO, multi-file zip
-Separate readme for easy editing if need be

I received reports of people unable to extract the Blu Ray ISO, so I re-uploaded it. In addition, the 30 GB files are now split into 3 pieces each to make things easier for viewers. I also now have a 10 GB version of the MKV for those who don't need or can't download the full 30 GB edition.

All files are confirmed to be intact and working.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've reviewed @"Siliconmaster" 's RotS Rebalanced edit for the academy. Siliconmaster has taken on a formidable task in attempting to rebalance a movie that is considered by many to be out of balance. There are unique cuts in this edit that have opened new creative doors into a tired prequel edit circle. Unfortunately, there are two video issues and a handful of audio transitions that need to be cleaned up before approval. On the lighter side, these should not require extensive editing to achieve. This edit will remain in pending while the editor addresses the following:
  • 0:12:23 & 0:12:27 - There are some noticeable slow downs in the video at these points.
  • 0:14:46 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:20:20 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:20:43 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:22:03-5 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:24:03 - Slight dip in volume during edited audio transition
  • 0:28:50 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:30:10 - Video and audio transition feels very off here
  • 0:30:49 - Pop during the audio transition
  • 0:39:35 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:45:40 - Added clone trooper dialogue is a bit loud when troopers are off screen
  • 0:56:34 - Abrupt audio transition (looks like this one is on LucasFilm though so no worries here)
  • 1:07:38-1:14:44 - I haven't watched my copy of RotS in quite a long time, but there were 9 wipes during this 7 minute segment. Seems a bit high. I'll double check against the source. If wipes were added I'd suggest removing some of them.
  • 1:25:45 - There is some residual dialogue that sounds like it is left over from the cut here
The abruptness of the audio transitions should be a relatively easy fix for most of these scenes. Many in the community use the following methods for creating smoothed audio transitions:
  • Extending the audio from the current scene into the oncoming scene
  • Crossfading the oncoming scene into the preexisting scene
  • A combination of both
    *as a note, you may need to extend the peripheral tracks (FL,FR,LFE,RL,RR) more than the center track if dialogue is present and would create issues if extended or brought in early. You may need to use the soundtrack at times to rebuild the audio track if certain edits are attainable with the video audio.Feel free to seek help in this thread for any of these areas if you are unable to accomplish them on your own.

@"Siliconmaster" , if you'll create short video files of the fixed segments and send them to me we'll continue the approval process. You should be able to use youtube or vimeo to share those or by google drive. That will be easiest in terms of immediate feedback and bandwidth. Also, I'm sure the community would be interested in videos of your menus as well.

Almost there!

cb09ab9c57764e8e0d3fa4f838b1ee73.gif

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the detailed review DigMod.

I have made tweaks to the following items and will message you with video links:

• 0:14:46 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:20:20 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:20:43 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:24:03 - Slight dip in volume during edited audio transition
  • 0:28:50 - Abrupt audio transition
  • 0:30:49 - Pop during the audio transition
  • 0:39:35 - Abrupt audio transition
Issues from original movie, rather than any of my edits
  • 0:22:03-5 - Abrupt audio transition (definitely abrupt but I don't see a simple solution)
  • 0:45:40 - Added clone trooper dialogue is a bit loud when troopers are off screen (no added dialogue, from blu ray source)
  • 0:56:34 - Abrupt audio transition (looks like this one is on LucasFilm though so no worries here)
  • 1:07:38-1:14:44 - I haven't watched my copy of RotS in quite a long time, but there were 9 wipes during this 7 minute segment. Seems a bit high. I'll double check against the source. If wipes were added I'd suggest removing some of them. (Believe it or not, 9 wipes in 7 minutes in the original film, no additions from me)

Here is a compilation of the disk menus, which I will also add to the initial post:

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi all,

This project is far from dead, but I've been hard-pressed to find time to work on the edit. After I submitted the fixes DigMod mentioned, I realized that some transitions still needed work. To be safe, I watched the whole movie and made a note any time I noticed anything not 100% seamless.

The result was a list of 25 items to fix, which has been narrowed down to 3 items over the past few weeks. The last few are definitely going to be more difficult, but once I deal with them I'll contact DigMod regarding this final wave of adjustments. With any luck that will be the beginning of the end.

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have submitted the new round of fixes to DigMod for approval. All sound pops have been fixed, transitions have been tweaked, and even the last few sticky spots have been ironed out to the best of my ability.

I also added a Blu Ray cover to the initial post. The full quality png is saved alongside the Google drive files. Version 1.1 will go live once it's been approved - no use exporting it yet if I need to change something else.

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone,

I know this subforum is usually for footage requests, but I have an audio request instead.

One of the last remaining issues preventing IFDB approval of RotS: Rebalanced is a problematic audio transition. The problem originates in the original soundtrack files, where the music fade out is truncated to the point of being nearly useless. As such, I can't fade it out over the next scene the way I'd like, and even after many, many different attempts to fix it the problem remains.

My current best version features a low pass to remove as much as Obi-Wan's voice as possible from the next scene, but it's still not great. I've also layered in some of the music from the next scene's soundtrack to match the scene with Anakin and Padme and ease the transition a bit.

My current "best" version:

The audio fade extended to show the bad timpani roll into Obi-Wan's muffled voice from the nightmare sequence:

The bad audio isolated:

The soundtrack file which fades out before giving me anything to work with:

So, I would like to request a soft timpani roll that matches the one in the soundtrack and will allow me to fade it out properly. I don't have access to a timpani myself, and I'm honestly not even sure what note that is.

Any ideas? Thanks!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Downloads deleted.

https://www.fanedit.org/rules/
DISCUSSION OF DOWNLOAD LINKS IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN on Fanedit.org, including direct links for in-progress clips or final products.  If you have a clip from your edit you want feedback on, upload it to a streaming site such as YouTube or Vimeo. We take this issue very seriously and failure to comply will result in a temporary ban.

Please disable downloads before reposting.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A quick search here https://sfx.productioncrate.com/ didn't show much for "Timpani" but you may find something free and useable at the link. I've used some of their sound design stuff before and it's really high quality, just make sure to uncheck the box that says "preview pro content" so you know you're only looking at the free stuff. Or if you don't mind purchasing, don't uncheck the box.

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Downloads deleted.

Please disable downloads before reposting.

Oh gosh, terribly sorry about that. I thought it only applied to full edits, not short clips. I did not mean to breach the rules in any way. Links replaced with youtube videos.

addiesin said:
A quick search here https://sfx.productioncrate.com/ didn't show much for "Timpani" but you may find something free and useable at the link. I've used some of their sound design stuff before and it's really high quality, just make sure to uncheck the box that says "preview pro content" so you know you're only looking at the free stuff. Or if you don't mind purchasing, don't uncheck the box.

Hm, good idea. I'll take a look. Thanks!

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I did manage to find a timpani roll that suited my needs, and I re-tuned it in Audition so it matched the music perfectly. DominicCobb also kindly provided a version of that music track with a better fade into the next section. Combined, I am very happy with the result:

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Now that's what I call real quality edits. It may take a long time, but in the end you get the best quality possible. Well done! Other editors should take note. :)

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'll be switching back to the official RotS: Rebalanced thread for further updates.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Would you like to merge the threads?

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was home sick for the day and had time to look at the remaining items. Items #1-4 are up for final approval, and item #5 is an ongoing WIP, open to suggestions.

1. Obi-Wan to Anakin transition

As discussed above, this one is done. I have made one minor adjustment to the fade-in on the high strings so that they come in a hair more gradually. Here's the newest, and most likely final version. This includes the full "Not the Jedi I Should Be" scene and the transition back to Obi-Wan:

2. Escape Pod Transition

The music ended naturally, albeit abruptly, right at the cut with the escape pods blasting off. I've time-stretched the final note to try to give it a little bit of overlap into the next shot. I'm hoping that's enough to smooth the transition:

3. Artoo Shot

The interpolation used in the VFX shot resulted in some jittery motion on the droids. I've removed the duplicate frames and then re-time-stretched the resulting footage using Premiere's optical flow interpolation to get a version with more fluid motion. I've also added a minor audio cue that I think helps sell the sequence:

4. Anakin and Padme to Grievous's Ship

I've tweaked the audio transition and removed Anakin's blink right at the wipe:

5. The Anakin/Padme to Temple Transition

There are two parts to this one. Part 1 is the series of cuts leading up to the scene change. I'm happy with them, but they are open to review.

Part 2 is very WIP, as it is causing me the most grief. My wife had the idea of removing the existing music over the transition completely, and instead inserting something else. However, finding a matching phrase of the love theme is proving difficult. The best one I have seems like it gets slightly too bombastic, though I quite like how it fades off over the temple. I also had to both shift the pitch and adjust the tempo, and I'm afraid it sounds a little too robotic as a result. I think the only way this will work is if I find a different matching phrase to use, or I find a different connecting bit of music. Here's what I have so far at least:

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Eureka! The rendition of "Across the Stars" at the end of Episode II's "Yoda and the Younglings" matches perfectly without any changes to pitch or tempo. As a result it sounds a thousand times better than the first attempt:

I love that it harmonizes with the last note of the existing music. In addition, it actually supports the narrative better. Now instead of vague, gloomy transition music, the love theme crests to establish that yeah, they are doing ok as a couple at the moment. The temple shows up over a positive note. Let the brooding begin when Obi-Wan starts discussing Palpatine with Anakin. We should be just as sideswiped as he is that something is amiss.

With that final addition, I have reached the end of my list. I am submitting the last 5 items to DigMod via PM for surround-sound approval.

Top Bottom