• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Revenge of the Sith - Bobson's Theatrical Reconstruction

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I mean it’s pretty useless, there aren’t that many changes are there? And you’re right.
Main source is the 2020 1080p Blu-Ray with patches of schorman13’s HDTV Pres. v2 as I generally prefer the look of the newest release.
CHANGES
00:00:00 - Prequel Era Fox and Lucasfilm cards inserted as 2020 removed the “News Corperation” and added the Sequel Era Lucas card
00:33:18 - Bottom half of Jedi temple has been revised, replaced with HDTV shot and wipe
00:38:05 - Coruscant sun, more intense, now dulled slightly
00:48:28 - Kashyyyk roofs revised with moss, replaced with HDTV shot
00:53:12 - Coruscant sky is brighter in 2020, now dulled slightly
00:59:30 - Clone voices removed when they enter and attack the droid forces on Utapau, was a 2011 change thats been reverted with the HDTV audio
01:23:01 - Another Kashyyyk building roof color change
01:35:33 - Mustafar screen revised to be brighter, replaced with partial HDTV shot
01:40.26 - Brightened sqaure power window over Obi-Wan has been removed with HDTV shot
02:02:19 - Theatrical wipe restored, I mean it was restored on the 2011 BR, but it’s still of note
Thanks to none for his work on the DIF 2004 v 2011 and 2004 v 2020 of all six films which helped find some new changed that otherwise wouldn’t of been found.

f0wKoPd.png

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SRANJX said:
What about Darth Vader's longer "NOOOOOO" line?

That was in the theatrical cut. 

I've always been looking forward to something like this, Dugnutt! Looking forward to it.

kidjupiter92

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was gonna work on this after doing Project HD99 but I won’t have to now! I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for this :-D

Top Bottom