• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

RETURN TO THE PLANET OF THE APES

bionicbob said:
I do want to clarify though, RETURN TO THE PLANET OF APES is David Kerin's fan edit.  Not mine.  

In a later episode in the podcast, I corrected this oversight and also included the faneditor's correct name in my description on the podcast's website.

Magix Trash Can said:
One More Thing were did you get the Space ship Model. and so. Were can i download it? Thanks-

Hey there... my apologies as I don't seem to get here that often.   Don't want you to think I am ignoring the question or anything.  

I found the base model online by searching something like Planet of the Apes Icarus... or Planet of the Apes Spaceship.   I found a simple model designed for 3d printing, and then remodeled and manipulated it to the version I used in the edit.   So that base model is out there on the interwebs somewhere.   Just can't remember the site right now.   The version I used is my own little thang, so that I am just keeping to myself.  

Hope that helps, and sorry again for late response!

Dave

@recordwrangler95 THANK YOU for your review.

Though the "talking humans" in the future is not a a continuity snag, as Virdon and Burke's adventure takes place centuries before Taylor's arrival. It is all accounted for in the accompanying timeline...

;) :)

@recordwrangler95 THANK YOU for your review.

Though the "talking humans" in the future is not a a continuity snag, as Virdon and Burke's adventure takes place centuries before Taylor's arrival. It is all accounted for in the accompanying timeline...

;) :)
I stand corrected! I shall take a walk of shame through the Forbidden Zone as penance... :)

As per my review on IFDB..... i am glad this was recommended to me by Bionic Bob. i am a lifelong fan of the Planet of the Apes movies, tv series, and the cartoon. i thoroughly enjoyed this and how it was made to fall in line with the movies. This is definitely a must see for Apes fans.

great job and the Apes edits by you and Bionic Bob's SotA along with a couple of star wars edits i have seen by Hal9000 have started me down a rabbit hole of fan edits that i have thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to more

... with a couple of star wars edits i have seen by Hal9000 have started me down a rabbit hole of fan edits that i have thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to more

Thanks @drvrjon for the review and welcome to the wider wild world of Fan Edits! 😁

Back
Top Bottom