• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Return Of The Living Dead II (original audio)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** RELEASE TECHNICAL DETAILS ***
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return Of The Living Dead Part II
"Original Audio Version"

DISC SPECS:
Type.....................: DVD-5 Movie
Platform.................: VIDEO_TS
Burn Tested............: Yes
Video Format..........: DVD/VOB/MPEG2/720x480/16x9/NTSC
Audio Format..........: DD 2.0
Audio Language.......: English
Subtitles................: No
Main Movie Runtime..: 89 minutes
Size.......................: 4.33 GB's

Special Features:

EPK Featurette
Movie Tees Commercial
Easter Egg

I'm sorry but I don't have any artwork for this. I didn't created this I'm only posting the info for it. This DVD contains the original theatrical audio as well as the messed with audio available on the 2004 DVD release. The original theatrical audio is only available on the VHS, laserdisc and the Region 0 DVD from Spain. None of the extras included are on the official DVD.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
you should join -----------. I've heard there are some things of interest in the DVDR section... ;)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Distribution mentioning is not allowed :)

mikepsyche

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry just trying to make my way around the forum, learning as I go along. Thanks in advance.

Mike

mikepsyche

Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:

Not to be disrespectful, if one can not find a link on *deleted* or *deleted* or an active torrent where might I find link to such Edit that I seek. I just would like to be able to go thru the proper channel in order to find other fine Edits that are no longer listed on any of your sister sites.

Thanks in advance

Mike Psyche

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This isnt on FE.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
mikepsyche said:
AvP said:

Not to be disrespectful, if one can not find a link on FanEdit.info or Preserv.co.com or an active torrent where might I find link to such Edit that I seek. I just would like to be able to go thru the proper channel in order to find other fine Edits that are no longer listed on any of your sister sites.

Thanks in advance

Mike Psyche

Technically this isn't an edit, it's a custom DVD. The movie itself hasn't been altered but the original theatrical audio track has been added as the primary audio track and the DVD audio track has been included as the secondary audio track.

Top Bottom