• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Resident evil 0 - The Movie

daveytod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Did anyone ever download this video game esit of mine. tried to find it to show a friend but appear to have lost it!

Did you ever actually release it? I went to go merge this thread with your original one but it's in the Inactive Archive forum.

At any rate, moved to General FE discussions for the moment.

I know I have downloaded it, and knowing that I love resident evil, I have to have it somewhere. On one of my portable hard discs. In one of those unpacked boxes from moving out.
Will try to take a look for you.

it is still on my old xbox, if not there I know i have it archived

Turning the game itself into a movie would probably be the closest we get to a faithful Resident Evil movie, besides the ones Capcom put out themselves.

I would prefer this type of edit over any of the Paul WS Anderson Resident Evil movies any day.

daveytod, I have found the file on one of my discs and will upload it asap for you.

Back
Top Bottom