• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Reservoir Dogs - The Freddy Newendyke File

TeresofBlood

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I've figured it out. So you never have sync problems doing this? I'm always afraid of trimmed beginning or end frams that will screw up the sync.

Lol look what this thread has become. I apologize.

So I import this exported file into my DVD authoring program? This step is post-encoding right? Because TMpeg Xpress doesn't support 5.1.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh and by the by Boony, love that THIMBS UP logo!!! and the refection is awesome. Is that a jpeg?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
it is a png :) ...and I did not create it myself, I found it.

Juic0r

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yea, thx for bad ass replies. I just need some tips on vegas 7.0 ....

1. What exact mpeg2 file to output as and which settings.
2. Audio sometimes falls out of sync after i encode i vegas and i have to correct by making an alternate sound file and importing into TMPGenc.
3. vegas=resource hog?

anyways feedback is awesome. i think i will re release without the skip and better quality video. (rearranging the scenes some more is not desired) This was really a test run for me but i think i'd like to make a version 2 of this and then move onto something else.

P.S. if someone needs artwork for there edit and everyone else is busy i'd be happy to help there too.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
v. 2.0. Great.
I cannot give you tips on vegas 7.0 because I don't use it.

As for cover art your help is very welcome.
I iwll contact you maybe soon for that :)

Top Bottom