• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Reservoir Dogs - The Bloodier Shot

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
An extended cut of Tarintino's first outing, with three new scenes added back in. The scenes are in horrible shape on the DVD, so I've tried to colour them to match up with the film. It's not perfect at all and leaves a lot to be desired but I have done what I could. 

Just for fun, I've also replaced Little Green Bag with Pink Floyd's Money in the opening credits as apparently Tarentino wanted this at first. 

I've also added some music into the new scenes as they're mentioned by name in the K-Billy outtakes on the DVD

Theatrical - 1:39:09
Bloodier - 1:48:39

- Cut Joe reacting to Orange's story, and Orange referring to him as The Thing as this isn't in the script and doesn't work with the new scene placement
- Added Mr Orange doing a background check on Mr White 
- Added "The World is a Ghetto by War" into the aforementioned scene
- Added Mr Orange discussing that he won't have any backup due to the warehouse location with Holloway (the cop friend)
- Added White, Pink and Eddie in the Van talking about the nurse that they were able to get
- Added "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" by Reba McEntire into the aforementioned scene

I'm unsure if I should even put this into the IFDB as it's very rough visually, but I'll just put this out here for now

POST THIS TO IFDB NOW!!!!

I love this film and this edit deserves a spot on there.

Oh this looks tasty. I must have a look at this as haven't seen the film in ages and any new footage is going to be great.

Moved to Extended Editions.

Those deleted scenes are great, but really rough. I did my RD Extended edit in B&W to try an hide it a bit. Also added Money to the opening credits like you did. Didn't occur to me to add those other songs in. Good idea.

Adabisi said:
Those deleted scenes are great, but really rough. I did my RD Extended edit in B&W to try an hide it a bit. Also added Money to the opening credits like you did. Didn't occur to me to add those other songs in. Good idea.

The scenes are in rough shape, but I've done my best to try and make the colours at least somewhat passable. I did see your B/W cut, which is a very smart idea to hide those seams.  And with the music, the scenes just felt a bit empty without them and they help complete the scene as best I feel, and are actually mentioned in the outtakes so I wasn't just using some random songs.

Back
Top Bottom