• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Requests

Nice work. I prefer the first one, but the second isn't bad, either.

thanks, Cass. Coming from the master artist, that means a lot :D

we could need a cover art for SUPERMAN 2: THE BOOSHMAN CUT
INFO

Anyone feel like having a go at my edit of Highlander 2?

Info Here

i had a go myself, which kinda came out alright but the source material resolution wasnt really high enough :(

anyway this is what i came up with (by all means dont think of this as a template, i'd be interested to see other peoples take on the cover)

Hi there 8) this is my first post so if i aint in the right place yet ... apologies in advance :-?
Ive just acquired the Steve 6gb release and was hoping there is cover art to go with it .... cool site btw 8)

Any chance someone can do me a cover for Star Trek: Phase II - Space Plant, now that it as been unofficially released.

Thanks.

-Dan

If you can send me some high-res pics I can give it a shot, I am not the greatest, but I can try....

MAY-BE

I'm not sure what pics I can off you. Any chance you could use the ones from the WMV's, as the art doesnt have to be too high quality.

-Dan

Not sure if it is okay to put this in here... or if it should go into music. a while ago i posted a songlist for a post-beatles beatles album.... basically taking songs from their solo careers and assembling an album out of them. that was for "The Beatles - 1971". am finally back around to that, and working on albums for 1973 and 1974. if there are any huge beatles fans out there who are also photoshop jedi's... would anyone care to take a stab at covers for any or all of these "albums". they are kind of fanedits.. lol in that these beatles albums never existed. there are bound to be plenty of photos of each beatle from each year to work with. just curious.

OK Big Trouble in Little China is now almost finished is there anyone who wants to have a bash at the cover art?

after both my not so great HL2 covers it'd be nice to have a really good one for this one, especially as the original cover art was so crap.

I will give i a try these days
please post here what you wnat as info on that cover

ok lemme have a think and i'll put something together explaining why its a workprint. other than the usual movie stuff i dont mind.

thanks boon!!!!

Im after covers for both my Moonwlaker Feel the Magic Edit and my new Space Truckers the Legend of John Canyon

so if anyone could whip somthing up please do

i've got the moonwalker one about finished. when i get back into town, i'll get it posted

ThrowgnCpr said:
i've got the moonwalker one about finished. when i get back into town, i'll get it posted

Its allready done

ThrowgnCpr said:

Cool Cheers be nice to have 2 different covers for it so thanks

when do we get to see your cover avp? :)

edit: just saw it on the main page. looks good :D

When do we see yours?

Back
Top Bottom