• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Requests

I'd like to see one for SW - The Phantom Edit

Does anyone have a hi-res version of The Game Criterion cover?

it's this one

I can update this cover.... just PM me the info.

27dayslaterwm4.jpg

Transformers: The Movie using the japanese theatrical poster art.

what does the japanese theatrical poster art look like.

Japanese-movie-poster-transformers.jpg

I have a hi-res wallpaper that uses this image. I can send it to you. You can also add some Dreamwave(IDW) comic book images. They look cool as hell.[/img]

dork313 said:
Maybe it's my connection, I'm not sure but every cover I download finishes incmoplete.
I tried downloading the Matrix Square cover on an old computer that's running Firefox 1.5, and the rar was incomplete. I tried it on one with Firefox 2.002, and it was fine.

So it might be something to do with the browser or the age/updates of the OS. Or something.

Somebody want to make me disc and cover art for my Talladega Nights: Shake and Bake Edition?

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby: Shake and Bake Edition

For all those fans out there that were burned by CTHE's decision to delete two scenes from the extended Unrated version of the movie. This version of the film uses the Unrated Cut, but restores the "I Want to Go Fast!" scene with Young Ricky stealing the car, and also the scene of the Pit Crew working at the car wash. Some scenes are still altered (since this is still the Unrated Cut), using differant angles, takes and lines from the Theatrical Edition, but the two main missing scenes are back in.

Also included, as an MP3 under the DVD-ROM folder is the '25 Years Later' Commentary that was on the Theatrical Edition DVD. The commentary features Will Farrel, Adam McKay, John C. Reilly, Michael Clarke Duncan and more. This commentary (along with the two scenes added back into the movie) was missing from the Unrated version DVD, so I am including it here for people who didn't buy both versions.

123 Minutes
NTSC SL
2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
Dolby Digital 5.1 English

If all goes well with my Alien release, I will do Talladega Nights next (providing people actually want it).

But for now, does somebody want to tackle some artwork for my Alien: Extended Edition? Here is some info to help make your job easier.

------

While returning from a deep-space mission, the crew of the commercial spaceship Nostromo is awakened by a supposed SOS call from a system they are passing through. Descending to the planet's surface, they discover a strange derelict spaceship - the apparent source of the transmission - and one of the crew descends into the hold. What he finds are thousands of strange alien eggs. While examining one of the eggs, it hatches and the parasite inside attacks him. After returning to the Nostromo the crew takes off again to head for Earth. The alien parasite subsequently dies and all seems well again. But what no one knows is that another alien is quietly forming within its host!

Now see Alien as you've never seen it before. In this exclusive Extended Edition, over 14 minutes of footage has been added to provide a more complete version of the film.

Color, 1979, 131 Minutes.

Specifications:
-2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen (NTSC)
-Dolby Digital 5.1
-DVD Dual-Layer Format
-DVD-ROM Features:
--Original Audio Commentary by Ridley Scott (MP3, 116 minutes)
--Isolated Music Score (MP3, 116 minutes)
--Isolated Alternate Music Score/On-Set Audio (MP3, 116 minutes)

----

I'll take a crack at the alien cover. So is the title Alien:Extended Edition?

OK, here it is. Its pretty simple, but thats all I had time for. I'll email it to you and boon as soon as I get a chance

Alien_EE_ThrowgnCpr_preview.jpg

a bit too much like the official cover art IMO, but still nice.
how about using this here instead?
30548383xl4.jpg

I thought about that, that is the anniversary poster, right? I throw one together with that poster real quick like for you to look over

yep, the anniversary poster. Needs to be a bit cleaned up though... but you knwo what you are doing.

OK, this was quick and dirty. I have a better version of the 10th ann. poster I didnt change much, just made the colors kinda jive. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Alien_EE2_ThrowgnCpr_preview.jpg

I like that cover! One of my favourite posters too!

that's cool! I like it a lot!

Back
Top Bottom