• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

REQUEST: Lexx - Complete Series

ReverendBeastly

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I own the complete series of the sci-fi show Lexx on DVD. Issue is, most of the series (15 discs) has each disc in a separate, standard-sized Armaray case and those are just taking up too much room. I recently bought some standard size cases that hold four each, so would anyone be willing to do a uniform set of five covers to cover the complete series? I can scan any elements of the original DVD covers, and I'd be happy to trade you some illicit DVDs in compensation! :)

I'll give this a bump since it's been over a year since I posted it, but my request still stands. I'd love for these DVDs to look nice and take up less room!

REV! your post reminds me to actually send you those requests ...argh

Your list of illicit DVDs has 404'd.

Back
Top Bottom