• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Remove DRM-protection from Amazon Instant Video (or iTunes)[ABANDONED]

1704.gif

Read a couple of Anne Rice books.
Bit florid for my taste and would sooner recommend Poppy Z Brite or Caitlin Kiernan.
Avoided the Twilight series, but got roped into reading author Stephenie Meyer"s The Host for a book club.
Lame writing, repetitive word choice, parade of "white" characters - most late teens or early twenties.
In short, fiction by teenager (yes I know Meyer is older) for teenagers.

Mannimations,

I just wanted to say, welcome to the forums, and don't worry, you're not alone in making all these newbie mistakes. I have a bunch of tech help threads that look almost exactly like this one from beginning to end!

Fortunately, the people here are very nice, and no one I know of (including me) has been tossed out for going about things completely the wrong way at first. :)

TomH1138 said:
Fortunately, the people here are very nice, and no one I know of (including me) has been tossed out for going about things completely the wrong way at first. :)

That's because we cover our tracks when we toss someone. ;)

Come to think of it, there has been a strange van parked outside my house for the past couple of days. Guys in dark suits and glasses, walking around and talking to each other on walkie-talkies...

Back
Top Bottom