• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Remixed by Jorge invades AniBOOM!

killbillme said:
Thanks man! You too can vote until Oct 18.
UPDATE: The final total is in.
- Number of entries for this competition: 180.
- My current position: 15!
- The feeling I get when forum members vote for me: Priceless.

Are the first 5 finalists really will be the first 5 of this contest?
Or Marvel will also judge who are those 5 finalists? It is not really said in the contest rules I think.

TMBTM said:
Are the first 5 finalists really will be the first 5 of this contest?
Or Marvel will also judge who are those 5 finalists? It is not really said in the contest rules I think.
there are 5 selected by MARVEL/AniBoom and one WILDCARD selected by the forum.
that one is whoever is on first place by the time Oct 18 comes around.
So you see, every vote counts. :)

Holy Proxies Batman!!

yes Robin, multiple accounts...

nOmArch said:
Holy Proxies Batman!!

yes Robin, multiple accounts...
er... if i understand your meaning... no.
Mainly because deep down inside i know I'm gonna win. :grin:

Guest who didn't make it to the next level. Me.
Got the email today.

From Marvel/AniBoom
"Based on Marvel's review of your submission, we regret to inform you that your animation has not been selected to be among the initial finalists.
We did however, very much enjoy your work, and would like to remind you that Marvel will be selecting one or two more winners as "Wildcard Finalists".
The Wildcard Finalists will be joining the first five finalists in the final completion for the Grand Prize of $10,000, and the chance to see your work featured on Marvel.com"
Listen I know it was a long shot. Those guys at AniBoom are really talented.
I had a blast. Closes thing to directing from your office. Fell in love with animation and would love to do more.
Now I want to be like this guy or Lew.
Thanks to everyone that voted for me and keep going for your dreams. :)
Jorge

Too bad,
but a great experience for you to make this animation.

Back
Top Bottom