• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

REGAN - a fanedit of The Exorcist

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I work at the moment on two edits:
First is Regan
In this cut of the Exorcist some characters are cut to a minimum or (maybe) completely gone
This cut is more to put the Regan character and the possession in front 
The first idea was to do this as a William Friedkin double feature BUT later i decided to do this as a stand alone edit
There will be later a Friedkin DF, but this one is on his own

A lot of  overdubbed and some replaced music in this of Cliff Martinez, Rogue Banos, and Disasterpeace
Of this cut, there's gonna be also a black and white edition but that is only for my blog
The color edition is for the IFDB
I use the special edition Bluray for this cut
I think ready in July, running time will be between the 60 - 70 minutes
Exact running time is in the next update

yriXitP.jpg

I must do the overdubs on this edit but this cut is now exactly on a running time of 62 minutes
There are characters completely cut like Kinderman and the Mother of Karras
There is also no killing of Burke Dennings (this character is also trimmed) you don't see any of that in the original (too bad) so it was unnecessary in this edit
Because of that the Kinderman character was also not useful.
The private life of Karras is cut and the introduction of Merrin is much later

Tomorrow i start with the black and white edition and this edit has an alternative ending

This edit is done

I made two versions of it
One color edition of 1.85.1 and 2.35.1 widescreen black and white
The b&w 2.35.1 widescreen edition has an alternative ending
The overdubs and sound effects worked very well, so i think this is succeeded
I put them all Friday on my blog and the original cut is next week on IFDB

Well, further with the Mr. Wick edit.

Edit released. The power of Christ compels me to move this thread.

Back
Top Bottom