• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

RedLetterMedia: The Next Review Trailer

Q2F

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It is coming...

the trailer alone is great

That ruled. I think we have all been looking forward to this. Ive been watching Revenge of the Sith in small doses the past few days (i can't watch it all in one sitting). I'll finish it tonight, and it will be fresh in my mind for when the review finally comes out!

A ha ha ha ha ha.... I've waited a long time for this!!! my little pizza roll friends.
That's exactly what i did with my Star Trek disc, it kept skipping.
I betcha Nadine wastes Plinkett in the final act.

I WANT A PIZZA ROLL!!!

I just hope some kind soul makes a DVD of this one too.

Sweet!
bolian.gif

Btw, some asshole made a SFW edit of his Clones review, without the serial killer bits and some other stuff. What a jerk:

Oh, wait, that might have been me. What I meant was - [cut to Plinkett circus music]
tongue.gif

Hahaha, i love that music. Gaith, i want a pizza roll!!!

I have no idea just what in the hell I am watching or what it is about but I find that video to be hilarious

Thanks Gaith. The subplot stuff was getting rather tiresome (and not a little disturbing).

dangarratt said:
Thanks Gaith. The subplot stuff was getting rather tiresome (and not a little disturbing).

Blasphemy. Now give me a pizza roll!!!:razz:

This review looks like its gonna be good ... i love the horror stuff

dangarratt said:
My pleasure. :nod: I also removed some of the more annoying bits and pieces, like the blaring bagpipes at the beginning of the first clip (though the joke remains).

The new Plinkett review trailer is out! Judging by its title, "Rise of the Plinkett", and the graveyard setting, could it possibly be T3? ...

I dont care what it is. its automatically going to be more entertaining than whatever else i was going to do.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did Plinkett die (or get buried alive)?

The RotS review (as much as I liked it) frustratingly didn't finish the Nadine storyline. And the next one I saw was Indy 4, and he was alive in that one, and there was no reference to Nadine.

As for which film is next, of course the whole scene is a reference to Kill Bill. But then, Plinkett doesn't usually review well-received movies, so who knows? Maybe it is T3.

BTW, Gaith, thanks for making a SFW edit of the Ep. II review! . . . I just wish I had known about it before I spent hours making one myself. LOL!

TomH1138 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did Plinkett die (or get buried alive)?

The RotS review (as much as I liked it) frustratingly didn't finish the Nadine storyline. And the next one I saw was Indy 4, and he was alive in that one, and there was no reference to Nadine.

scroll to the bottom for the plinkett storyline chronology:
http://redlettermedia.com/reviews-archive/

Back
Top Bottom