• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ReCut Podcast - PILOT EPISODE AVAILABLE NOW

∆ love this!

Good news, the second microphone arrived and not only works, it is producing crystal clear audio! Just in time for my interview with @LastSurvivor

I think I'll tonight's chat to record a second pilot which will take into account all the above feedback. This will be an uncut episode where all I'll remove is excessive pauses, 'ums' and any "mistakes".

Pop Tv Ok GIF by Schitt's Creek

Or....

How about we record a new episode @Bobson Dugnutt? Since your pilot was more of a proof of concept one anyway Perhaps we could discuss respective edits? My Matrix cut and your Ultron cut? Just a thought...

Oh yeah absolutely, I did promise I’d watch your rebellion edit, and could be a fun chat for your work to be the main focus of an episode

A thought... But as this podcast is all about fanedits, shouldn't it be in the General Fanedit thread rather than offtopic??

Oooof well life certainly can be crazy at times. I had intended to have a variety of episodes ready to release but the universe and an unscrupulous thief had different ideas.

The long and the short of it is that my laptop was stolen. Thankfully all my edits and project were backed up on various drives BUT unfortunately I've lost all my podcast data (plus the entire laptop too) I have a new laptop on order and will return to this project ASAP.

This does mean I owe all those who recorded episodes an apology and I'd love to record them at a time convenient to you.

That sucks big time. I do have my end of our conversation recorded, but not your end :( lesson learned for future! So sorry to hear about your laptop.

Oooof well life certainly can be crazy at times. I had intended to have a variety of episodes ready to release but the universe and an unscrupulous thief had different ideas.

The long and the short of it is that my laptop was stolen. Thankfully all my edits and project were backed up on various drives BUT unfortunately I've lost all my podcast data (plus the entire laptop too) I have a new laptop on order and will return to this project ASAP.

This does mean I owe all those who recorded episodes an apology and I'd love to record them at a time convenient to you.

Looks like my plan to be the one and only guest worked!

In all seriousness, what a damn shame and whoever that thief is, is a hell of a gutless coward and I'm sorry to hear this happened. I do hope that it turns up one day, but I'll happily volunteer to record 10x as many episodes that were lost, and keeping backups if needed.

So sorry to hear this mate 😞 would be more than happy to do another interview whenever convenient.

Oh no! That is terrible that you've had that happen to you. So sorry, man.

I'm down to go again. Actually I'd love a chance for a second try because looking back on it there were some interesting things I didn't talk enough about or forgot to mention entirely and other things that weren't so interesting that I talked too much about.

(Not that that is worth your laptop being stolen. Sorry to hear that man! That sucks)

Back
Top Bottom