• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Re: MEGA MADNESS and the disappearance of IWM

InvisibleWolfMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
gremlins021808.jpg

If any picture could describe how the events of last year that have continued onto this year has made me feel, then this picture says it ALL. I could spend a whole long time pouring out heart and soul here but that's unnecessary. I'd rather get to the point and be direct as I can be.

After a 15 year relationship which included 11 and a half years of marriage, I find myself split with my soon-to-be-ex-wife and believe me when I tell you it's been "survival of the fittest" on my end seeing as it couldn't have happened at a worse time (thank you very much, world economy) and seeing as I am living abroad in a country not my own...I've got bigger hills and challenges than ever before. And this doesn't even BEGIN to scratch the surface at the level of insanity that began a year ago and although winding down, finds interesting ways to keep me guessing where to avoid the pitfalls of failure. In short, it sucks to be IWM at the moment...

But I feel fine. :)

I'm saddened by the loss of the MEGA MADNESS thread here, but I understand its abscence since I all but vanished with nary a word. Projects need to be on the move and clearly MEGA MADNESS has come to a grinding hault. The good news is that I retain much of what was my half of the project. The great news is that ThrowgnCpr has all the scans I could manage and various other bits I sent so if I can't find something he most likely has it. The disappointing news is that it WILL take time to get the ball rolling again. I'm using a laptop that 4 years old already so there's no way that I can do editing on my end with video. I won't abandon this project, as I gave it my all and I want to see it to the end...God willing. The bad news is that I had to make a choice about a special contest I was going to include as part of the release where I'd send out some GREMLINS related prizes...and that was that there's no way I could afford to mail out the prizes I had. Plus, with the lack of work...I had to make a choice and sell off a specific amount of those prizes though it really killed me. Thankfully, it paid a few bills and eased my situation which at the time really reminded me of how Billy must have felt seeing Stripe jumping into the YMCA swimming pool.

I still have the audio transfers for the HARDEE'S record set and I'm going to get in touch with ThrowgnCpr and see what we've still got for materials between the two of us and we'll take it from there.

Kind Regards,

InvisibleWolfMan :)

You should join Preserv.co.cc, thats where all the special editions are now.

Wow that is a nasty spill, but you seem to be in good spirits about it (which is good). I was wondering what happended to you and the project? No time limit, get your life in order first and worry about the project second.

All special edtions that were on fanedit.org have been moved to
Preserv.co.cc

your thread still might exist here somewhere

I doubt that, it would of bin auto pruned.

hope everything is going ok at the moment IWM. I've been out of the loop sort of myself, though not having to cope with all of the stuff you have to. Mega Madness will see the light of day, when the time is right. All files are neatly stored on my HDD.

Back
Top Bottom