• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Rapidshare problems

luckyjoes923

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i am trying to open a segment of pauley79's h2: tv cut. its in .rar format. i used winRAR and extracted it but it shows up as AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. what does that mean?? how do i actually get a video file out of that. ive always delt with video files from torrents so im new to this. and help would be great thanks!

audio_ts and video_ts are the original folders for a DVD. For every DVD. Inside video_TS there are the files for the DVD.

You need to download the whole edit, IE all the archives on RapidShare, THEN extract them to the Video/Audio_TS, then create a DVD image file to view the edit.

boon23 said:
audio_ts and video_ts are the original folders for a DVD. For every DVD. Inside video_TS there are the files for the DVD.

alright im in the video_ts and i see the files but there in .bup, .ifo and .vob. i dont understand how to view them from here

Aztek463 said:
You need to download the whole edit, IE all the archives on RapidShare, THEN extract them to the Video/Audio_TS, then create a DVD image file to view the edit.

well the edit only comes in sections i dont have an account so im doing the download one file at a time thing. but i did extract them to video/audio_ts the files are in there. but how do i create a dvd image file?

Back
Top Bottom