• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've looked at that site. 35 dollars is nothing! Probably goes by how famous they currently are or how much they can get away with. Last time I looked, Alice Cooper was a whopping $300! To be fair though I think that included him putting on his makeup and everything but I'm not sure.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Someone has promised me a Cameo video from Doug Jones which I'm very much looking forward to.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yep, on a site where Star Trek: Voyager's Garrett Wang asks $110 (sorry, amigo, but no deal), and random old dudes in Santa costumes ask $20, Vanessa Angel's $35 fee is totally reasonable. Again, for a brief video message, that is. :p

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Yep, on a site where Star Trek: Voyager's Garrett Wang asks $110 (sorry, amigo, but no deal), and random old dudes in Santa costumes ask $20, Vanessa Angel's $35 fee is totally reasonable. Again, for a brief video message, that is. :p

Gaith, you could write and produce a lockdown-style fan sequel/soft reboot to Weird Science (tv) set in the pandemic, called Feared Science or something, five or six "scenes" featuring the leading lady for about two hundred bucks? Who else is on that service? Hope I'm not... awakening something. ;)

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not gonna lie, that did occur to me.  :D (Anthony Michael Hall's on Cameo, but, sadly, there's no sign of Kelly LeBrock, so, there'll be no Lisa-on-Lisa rap battle... yet, that is.)

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, you're buying a remote controlled car and a bunch of plastic bits to set up around your flat, so you can engage in the gloriously reality-based pastime of... looking at your screen and playing your video game?

CatBus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
So, you're buying a remote controlled car and a bunch of plastic bits to set up around your flat, so you can engage in the gloriously reality-based pastime of... looking at your screen and playing your video game?

From watching the video, all of this appears to be for the benefit of the cat.  Mario Birdfeeder will take it even further!

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hallelujah, i now after a year and half of living in rural places where great wifi just was not availible
im now back living with my pupps in my parents house and the fast wifi is turned back on today before the long weekend
been using my bosses mobile hotspot fora month now.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, nearly a year after its debut, the Playstation 5 (regular price: $500) is consistently sold out, but there are plenty of new ones on sale at eBay for $850 or more. So, if demand exceeds supply by that much, Sony should do its own auctions, with the above-$500 difference going to charity, right? Because in the best case, that $350 or so (minus shipping), is going to the odd opportunist here and there, but in the worst case, it's going to highly organized scalpers. Charity-funding auctions would be better than either, surely?

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Everyone would have liked Attack of the Clones just fine if the Kaminoan aliens had New Zealand accents. That was the real problem.

whatever-really.gif

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Instant coffee is not the worst thing I have ever had. In fact it's quite tolerable, maybe even completely adequate. I'm impressed, my expectations were extremely low.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Real coffee is best. Fresh ground. French Press. Preferably a single original varietal of medium roast. Kenya, Tanzanian, Columbian, something like that.

Top Bottom