• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2021 polls are here for all 11 categories.

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After several instances across the years when youtube would turn autoplay back on without telling me and I'd have to angrily switch it back off again when it played me some stupid sh*t I'm not interested in, it seems they've finally made it unswitch-off-able, or at least it keeps switching back on, every time I try to stop it.

main-qimg-057ad33fc1342e38c54080bbcab19a2c

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Do you think there are more doors or wheels in the world?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Do you think there are more doors or wheels in the world?

Going with topline google stats...

1.4 billion cars x 6 wheels = 9.6 billion
1 billion bikes x 2 wheels = 2 billion
(not including global stocks of wheels of cheese. Unknown ?? :LOL: )
Total at least about = 12 billion

2.3 billion houses, with at least 1 door each = 2.3 billion... however even a small house could have say 25 doors = 57.5 billion
plus cars have at least 2 doors = 2.8 billion
Total at least about = 63 billion

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
But that leaves off wheels in machinery, and semi trucks which have more than 6. There's also hauling trailers, which have wheels and no doors. There's farming and yard work equipment. Lawn mowers, tractors, and more.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was going to but didn't feel like doing the 2 seconds of research required
Lol OK jmow

To find out what that stands for you'll have to subscribe to my patreon. But please smash that like button.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lol OK jmow

To find out what that stands for you'll have to subscribe to my patreon. But please smash that like button.
I'm already subscribed to your Onlyfans, now you want me to subscribe to your Patreon too? What the heck man, I'm not made of money.

Top Bottom