• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pulp Fiction - The Chronological Edit

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
by: CRAPPY LOGO PRODUCTIONS
What is it about? The movie "Pulp Fiction" edited so the whole movie runs in chronological order.

original film name: Pulp Fiction
film studio name: Mirimax
Date Original Film Was Released: 14 October 1994
Date Edit Was Released: 31 October 2006
Original Runtime:
New Runtime:

Cuts removed/added/extended:

* All scenes reorganized to chronological order
* The only scene that is still out of place is the opening prologue
* Cut: The scene with the guy in the bathroom while Samuel L. Jackson gave his Ezekiel speech.

DVD - Features:

1. NTSC
2. menus
3. 5.1 Audio

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:

From start to finish you get the story as it unfolds without jumping back and forth in the timeline of this movie.

Time needed for the edition: ? days
persons involved: Crappy Logo Productions

Pulp_CLP_original_3D2.jpg

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

yeah, it was finished.  Might be difficult to track down though.

There is one by nAsA that was done and is pending approval. If you're looking for a PF chronological experience, you could get the links from him or her.

I also have a completed version.
removed the opening scene in diner.
no deleted scenes either.

I did an edit, about 10 years ago, which included the opening scene which is actually toward the ending of the timeline and important for the plot but I deleted that file because it was a 480p edit that I did with Windows Movie Maker in WMV format and it looked like crap although the linear edit was in tact. I still have my notes...

DVD - 1998 edition

Edit them in this order: 1, 3-4, 5+22, 23-25, 2+26, 6-21, 27
Splice 5+22 together and insert it as 22
Splice 2+26 together and insert it as 26

1) program start
2) honey bunny and pumpkin at diner table, rob diner
3) opening credits
4) royal with cheese
5) vince and jules kill brett (brad)
6) wallace arangement to throw fight, jules quits "the business"
7) piercing girl talks shit and vince buys drugs
8) vince picks up mia at her house
9) jack rabbit slim's
10) jack rabbit slim's dance
11) vince brings mia home, mia takes drugs
12) vince brings mia to lance's house, revives her, takes her home and leaves
13) young butch gets dad's watch (dream), butch wins fight, mia thanks vince for dinner, wallace says to find butch, jules is not present
14) butch gets in taxi cab, makes phone call to bookie
15) taxi takes butch to his girl at the hotel, oral sex, butch goes to sleep
16) butch wakes up from a bad dream, he can not find his dad's watch, throws fit about lost watch
17) butch goes to his apartment to get the watch and kills vince
18) butch "runs into" wallace, he chases butch into the pawn shop
19) wallace gets ass raped, butch escapes and goes upstairs
20) butch gets sword and goes downstairs and saves wallace
21) butch leaves pawn shop on zed's motorcycle goes to hotel and picks up girlfriend and leaves [actual end scene of movie]
22) [Bonnie Situation] vince and jules kill brad while "hand cannon kid" is in bathroom and he comes out shooting (devine intervention)
23) vince shoots marvin in car and goes to jimmy's house
24) vince and jules wash up in bathroom, jules calls wallace, wallace calls the wolf
25) wolf drives up at jimmy's house, cleans the car and vince and jules, go to monster joe's scrap yard, vince and jules go to diner
26) vince and jules eat breakfast, honey bunny and pumpkin rob diner, vince and jules leave
27) closing credits

Back
Top Bottom