• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Prometheus - Special Edition - an Agent 9 Fanedit

beezo said:
I can't speak for A9, but my experience is that when exporting video and audio files multiple times, for DVD, BD and MP4 use, it's often easy to miss something like Kbps. I suspect it was just a mistake and, even if it was caught after the fact, it's fairly laborious to change at this point.

ya.. thanks for that beezo.... That's about what happened... and It was just so much hours of work to get it there again.. I decided to leave it... and this was already after the disc was burnt..

so, sorry about that...

-A9

Hello, I'm very intrigued about the trailer available of your re-edition for this film and I would love to see your version of this film. Is it possible that you could tell me how can I get this specific version of Prometheus?

Shalashaska said:
Hello, I'm very intrigued about the trailer available of your re-edition for this film and I would love to see your version of this film. Is it possible that you could tell me how can I get this specific version of Prometheus?

This is not the place to ask about edit availability.
If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the righ​t foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Teddy Koniszewski said:
mega links not working :(

Read the post directly above yours. Read the rules, and if you still need help after that send a PM.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ask for new links or to ask where to download. I was simply reporting an issue with the place that shall not be named. I didn't know if there was a more appropriate way to do this so sorry if I shouldn't have done that.

Hmmm...I don't necessarily buy that. If you didn't want to download it yourself, why were you looking in the first place?

Regardless, did you PM the editor? That's always the first step. If that doesn't work, check the trades/requests forum and start a new thread if one doesn't already exist.

This is once again available via MEGA.  I have sent it to info but in the meantime shoot me a PM if you want the links.

@"Stromboli Bones" If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

I know this is a long shot (Agent9 looks to have last visited the forums over 3 years ago and this thread seems long dead) and I’ll probably get told off by the Staff - but I see there’s a 3D cut of this edit. I’ve watched the flatscreen version of A9’s cut and I think it’s excellent, and as one of the dozens of 3DTV owners still using them I’d love to be able to watch it in full stereoscopic glory 😁

If anyone could PM me with pointers towards who to talk to, I’d very much appreciate it 👍 (my searches have been fruitless)

Back
Top Bottom