• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Problem with putting DTS audio in DVD-Lab Pro

Mnm

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone of you guys ever came across this problem? Did you ever try to work with DTS? My DVD-Lab DTS 5.1 track sees like DTS 2.1 and after muxing in DVD-Lab, video is perfect, with chapters and all, but there is no audio, and PowerDVD displaying it like DolbyDigital 1.0

What is going on? Am I doing something wrong? I mean I came all the way here and now this is only thing that stops me to finish my DVD.

Please help...... :-(

You need to recompile your DVD. This happened to me with a Dolby 5.1 surround track, and it was the only solution. Funnily enough it played fine in PowerDVD, just not my DVD player.

Yeah, I think I will do just that. I found out that my DTS track was not O.K.
Up to work now again! It will be loooooooong process to produce another one....

Back
Top Bottom