• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Prison Break: Proof Of Innocence (T-HOPE Edition)

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_prisonbreak.jpg

By T-HOPE

Originally a series of 26 web-episodes, faneditor T-HOPE edited them into a single feature.

Disc name: Prison Break: Proof Of Innocence (T-HOPE Edition)
Film studio name: Fox network
Edit crew name: T-HOPE
Date Original Film Was Released: n/a
Date Disc Was Released: November 14, 2010
Total Preservation Runtime: 44:03

Type.......................: DVD
Video Format............: ntsc
Aspect Ratio.............: 16:9
Audio Format............: Dolby Digital
Language.................: English only
Subtitles..................: none
Dvd authoring...........: T-HOPE

It all starts with a text message. Amber receives a picture on her cell phone. It's from LJ Burrows and the image is of the man who killed LJ's parents and framed LJ for it. Trying to help LJ, she contacts her brother Rob who is in Fox River prison. While Amber tries to to prove LJ's innocence on the outside, Rob tries to look into it from the inside. Meanwhile, Company agents have gotten their eyes on them and are willing to do anything to get their hands on that picture.

Prison Break: Proof of Innocence is a low-budget spin-off series of the American television series, Prison Break. Made exclusively for mobile phones, its first mobisode became available on the internet for viewing on May 8, 2006. Due to the success of the Fox network's television series Prison Break, the release of this mobisode series was an exclusive deal made between Toyota Motor and News Corporation's Fox network, allowing Toyota to sponsor exclusive content of the show and to obtain advertising exclusivity.

Hope to see more of your Terminator preservations.

AvP said:
Hope to see more of your Terminator preservations.
It's still in the planning, specially for T1 and T2.
However, there's a long holliday video I will have to finish first, and then I can start with my new project for T1.

Thank you so much for this! I didn't realize there was a web series. Either that or I forgot or I couldn't watch because I'm not American. ::)

Ripplin said:
Thank you so much for this! I didn't realize there was a web series. Either that or I forgot or I couldn't watch because I'm not American. ::)
No problemo. Hope you will enjoy it althought it's a weak story. But it's more for completion for Prison Break fans.

Back
Top Bottom