• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Premiere Pro glitch

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello everyone,

YunaFire's having a Premiere Pro problem after a hard dive wipe... I'm sure that any advice would be appreciated!

YunaFire said:
my Premiere Pro now won't run. I've tried installing it several different ways, and all work, but as soon as the program opens up, I get an error that requires it to shut down... Always worked before on this computer.
Thanks!

gaith1 said:
Hello everyone,

YunaFire's having a Premiere Pro problem after a hard dive wipe... I'm sure that any advice would be appreciated!

YunaFire said:
my Premiere Pro now won't run. I've tried installing it several different ways, and all work, but as soon as the program opens up, I get an error that requires it to shut down... Always worked before on this computer.
Thanks!

has he tried uninstalling it completely including the registry keys???i had the same problem once,and this fixed it

"She", actually... :lol: And yeah I did try that. Crashed my computer even to get it to work. Somehow crashing again from Vista to XP solved the problem. Don't ask me how, as I never had a problem with CS3 on Vista before. Silly computers.

Back
Top Bottom