• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Premiere Pro 2020 exported video is a MESS. Please help!

jordanjabroni

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello everyone! This is my first post on the forum :)

I have put together a fanedit of Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills. Everything looks great in my preview, but the exported video is completely broken.

There is a weird morphing/zooming effect between cuts - affecting both cuts I have made in the editor and baked in camera cuts between shots in the video files.

There are also many instances of large black splotches or patches, usually in lighter scenes.

I have tried rendering with 'Use Maximum Render Quality' and 'Render at Maximum Depth' ticked on and again with off, as I initially figured it may be a scaling issue.

I am trying once more with Constant Bit Rate of 23.976. I have been advised to run my sources through Handbrake to make the frame rate constant, but Premiere is already reading them all as 23.976 anyway.

If anyone can advise any workarounds or solutions, I would greatly appreciate it! Trying to search this specific issue is turning nothing up on Google or YouTube for me.

In case anyone else every stumbles upon this issue!

On the render window, untick 'Use Maximum Render Quality' and - in the Video tab - 'Render at Maximum Depth'. Fixed all my issues!

Back
Top Bottom