• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

pranafilm's Covers

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am thinking of only doing fake Criterions for just the first three James Bond films, the making a boxset for all of them (since they are technically Criterion films, being released as laserdiscs in the 1980s).

Here is my first attempt at an old Criterion format, with DR. NO.

UfURZDV.png

I did mess up the United Artists logo, which I will fix up in the future.

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I decided to remake those Criterion Star Wars covers I made, and instead do a "Star Wars Collection" similar to another editor's covers. I also remade both "Empire" and "Jedi"'s covers. Enjoy.

BVpvtHe.png

EHe6RUo.png

RlAhM1j.png

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Circle is now Complete. The Star Wars Collection: Part 2.

kJyjy2r.png

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the cover for the Star Wars Collection, inspired by the fanedit DVD cover made by theryaney and the IMAX posters for the sequel trilogy.

rdHNUOY.png

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've redone my covers of Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

o9jD0Uq.png

8DyY73m.png

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Figured that I'd upgrade the Star Wars collection series I'm doing to bluray form.

yeSNdm6.png

0XKqHxs.png

2hNfVx7.png

m1w5PLk.png

FIttQOt.png

lU9Z0PE.png

908Xk4I.png

pranafilms

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am a fan of the works of Maya Deren, particularly her surrealist short film "Meshes of the Afternoon". I decided to make a cover of her work.

eOu44s1.png

Top Bottom