• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

PoorAndin Wins April 2022 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
feotm-april2022-banner.png

The winner for March 2022 is PoorAndin with their edit, Moonraker: An Unloved Season!

Often held up as one of the weekest Bond entrys due to its campy humour I always believed there was a strong adventure that could be uncovered with some careful editing.
Congratulations, PoorAndin!

Moonraker on IMDB

Moonraker on IFDB

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations! @PoorAndin you certainly deserved this win after putting up with all of my nitpicking!

I am curious about the link to the IFDB page being labeled as Unbreakable Glass Split.

Last edited:

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Perhaps we could put the correct IFDB page title on PoorAndin's April win announcement? šŸ˜

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Perhaps we could put the correct IFDB page title on PoorAndin's April win announcement? šŸ˜
It is correct, unless I'm looking at the wrong page.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unless I've taken too much of my meds (which is quite possible), if you scroll up this page, you will see that it is labeled as Unbreakable Glass Split instead of Moonraker An Unloved Season.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unless I've taken too much of my meds (which is quite possible), if you scroll up this page, you will see that it is labeled as Unbreakable Glass Split instead of Moonraker An Unloved Season.
Gotcha. I was looking at the actual article on the News portion of the site. Fixed.

Top Bottom