• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

PMing help needed - quickly if possible.

Vengeance

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have been trying to send PMs. I tried one to Jaimen, one to Boon.

Got nowhere. I saw that my sentbox was full, so emptied it, and tried re-sending the messages, but each time, they kept going straight to my outbox, rather than my sentbox.

How do I get the messages to send?

Thanks,

-Dan

i think they go there until the person reads the message, and then it shows up in your sentbox. I dont know, I have had similar issues with the sentbox / outbox, but as far as i can tell, people are getting my PMs. You can try to PM me vengence, I will be on for a few more minutes

when you first send a pm it goes to your outbox until the person reads the pm after the person reads the pm it then goes to your sentbox.

exactly like that, nex.

Back
Top Bottom